Can M12 Jacket and use powerbank?

Kotraders

• 1 year later...

I'm wondering the same thing. I have used 2 different power banks with the hoodie, olive green and toughshell models and it powers them only for about 3 to 5 minutes and then my jacket is off. There has to be a way. I am also using an m18 with battery adapter and in full agreement of how bulky it is

I'm sure that this is possible, but Milwaukee is known for its promos, which reduce the cost of M12 batteries significantly.  For example, I picked up my first M12 drill/impact combo on sale for $99 during a free 2.0Ah battery promo.  For around $105 w/tax, I got two-1.5Ah and one-2.0Ah batteries along with a charger, drill, and impact driver.  I'm not sure how much power banks cost since I always use my power tool batteries as portable chargers (I currently have M12, DeWalt 12v/20v, Ridgid 18v, and Bosch 18v USB adapters).

The compact M12 batteries work well for my family (two heated hoodies and a Toughshell jacket), and recently the newer 3.0Ah (same size as the 1.5Ah) has been included in some promotions and starter kits.

• Like 1