• Cresent.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
NothinFancy

New Member Into

Hi everyone.

Just joined the forum after watching several YouTube reviews. I've always had a minor interest in wood working even as a little kid but never really did anything with it until over Christmas. Made my nephew a wood sword which turned out pretty good (if I do say so myself). This has really piqued / renewed my interest in wood working (at least on a hobbiest level) now that I'm older and have more ways to actually engage this activity. This has led me to start looking at beefing up my tool collection.

I own mostly Ryobi tools cause I'm just a simple home owner / DIYer and don't need the most expensive option out there for what I'm doing. Nothing's failed me so far. Love my electric push mower, weed trimmer, drills, etc. I recently got the Ryobi bench top sander over Christmas and am looking at purchasing the 9" band saw next.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello!

• Like 1

Hey welcome to the forum. Also nothing wrong with Ryobi I have a few green tools too

• Like 1