World of Concrete 2020

Jronman

I will not be at the  World of Concrete but next week I'll will be at the International Builders show in Vegas. I don't think people realize how massive these show are. You spend  4 or 5 days there and still don't see everything  there is to see. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rumor has it there will be 5 brands adopting X-lock as an initial launch kind of thing, and we might get to see who they will be at World of Concrete. I don't know if this includes Bosch, Diablo, and Makita since they have already shown us X-lock stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few things new I saw from WOC 2020 coverage

• A new 10in skilsaw 40v handheld circular saw is coming.
  • I saw a Bosch router on a cnc cutting a diablo logo into concrete. Not sure what that was all about but looked cool.
  • Makita had new compact and mid torque impacts with all sorts of modes.
  • Concrete screed powered by one makita battery.
  • Cordless rebar tire that can be used while standing to reach rebar on the ground.
  • new DeWALT light with 2000 lumens and tripod mount.
  • Makita x2 blower/vac combo
  • blower attachment for the makita power head system that supposedly has the most cfm of any makita blower.
  • A new concrete cutting shroud for DeWALT cordless grinders that comes in 5 and 7 in options.
  • New Bosch cordless 5 in track saw. It is a more traditional style of track saw but a smaller blade than the standard 6in saws.
  • No sign of xlock other than a few demos from Bosch. Maybe I missed something.
  • Metabo HPT cordless duplex nailer

• 7 months later...
On 2/6/2020 at 5:01 AM, Jronman said:

• I saw a Bosch router on a cnc cutting a diablo logo into concrete. Not sure what that was all about but looked cool.
  • Cordless rebar tire that can be used while standing to reach rebar on the ground.
  • blower attachment for the makita power head system that supposedly has the most cfm of any makita blower.
  • A new concrete cutting shroud for DeWALT cordless grinders that comes in 5 and 7 in options.
  • New Bosch cordless 5 in track saw. It is a more traditional style of track saw but a smaller blade than the standard 6in saws.

Hey I wish I could be on WOC 2020. But guess I'll watch it on youtube. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/5/2020 at 11:01 PM, Jronman said:

Marshalltown Spin Screed using Makita batteries.

Marshalltown SPNRSSA18V Spin Screed Full Screed Assembly with Cordless Motor.jpg