Makita adopts X-lock

Jjwillac

Does this 5 include X-lock accessory manufacturers like Diablo who do not make a grinder but will be making X-lock accessories or 5 manufactures of grinders? So far I know Bosch and Makita are making both grinders and accessories and Diablo is making accessories. I would sure hope that two others are DeWALT and Milwaukee just because of how popular the brands are. I would expect a couple smaller companies like Hilti or Fein will be more likley options for the 5. Makita was a surprise just because of how big they are.

Does this 5 include X-lock accessory manufacturers like Diablo who do not make a grinder but will be making X-lock accessories or 5 manufactures of grinders? So far I know Bosch and Makita are making both grinders and accessories and Diablo is making accessories. I would sure hope that two others are DeWALT and Milwaukee just because of how popular the brands are. I would expect a couple smaller companies like Hilti or Fein will be more likley options for the 5. Makita was a surprise just because of how big they are.

I read it as grinder manufacturers, not likely to be DEWALT or Milwaukee I would guess Fein, Metabo for sure plus Makita and Bosch. Fifth could be a wild card maybe Metabo HPT/Hikoki

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk