Cornhole board design

Liplet

I have a lot of free time now so I've started to make cornhole boards for friends.
I have not painted them yet because I'm still thinking about cool design. It's hard to choose not because of the variety of the patterns but because I'm not a great painter and can ruin everything.
My first plan is to find some simple patterns which I can replicate. I've searched some patterns in the reviews like this but brands like GoSports or Lifetime have too ordinary designs. Very sad.
I went further and found on Pinterest this cool and simple design https://www.pinterest.ru/pin/106538347414384275/. I think I can paint something like this.
So, for what is this thread? If you have any ideas about the design of the cornhole boards you are welcome. I'd appreciate your thoughts (and sharings, I hope).

@Liplet I would suggest you look into getting painters tape. It will allow you to tape where you want one color to stop. You paint then pull up the tape and should get a clean straight edge. Once the paint is fully cured you would be able to tape onto the spot you just painted for adding more colors and designs. I would suggest priming the whole thing first with spray paint then doing the other colors with spray paint. Rolling would be the next best. Brushes and rollers would get the job done but spray is easier to not leave "brush" or "roller" marks. Some ideas I have had is painting spaces onto the board that could be utilized for receiving more points (it wouldn't be official rules). Normally if you land on the board you receive one point but if you manage to land on this painted circle or whatever it may be, you get an extra point. I have seen some designs that involve led light strips and others with epoxy. It may be too late for those but for future builds they could be some ideas. Another idea for paint is to do something that is very random. Maybe you get 3 colors or something and start painting them on in no particular order.