Another new item for you guys!

firefighter4187

That seems to be the trend right now is for smaller more compact radios instead of the big boom box style. I like my little m12 radio just wish it was more iphone friendly though with bluetooth or a real iphone doc, so you could control it from the radio it sucks having to open the case to change songs.

Bosch really does it right with the power box they really don't put any compromises into the design of it. The dewalt 20v was kind of a letdown they didn't really change it up too much compared to the wait people had to put up with. Dewalt really should have had a stronger launch lineup or had a nice release a year later to have the basics they didn't have an impact wrench till way later on.

Bosch really does it right with the power box they really don't put any compromises into the design of it. The dewalt 20v was kind of a letdown they didn't really change it up too much compared to the wait people had to put up with. Dewalt really should have had a stronger launch lineup or had a nice release a year later to have the basics they didn't have an impact wrench till way later on.

Yeah It seems like they are a year behind Milwaukee in releases.

Nobody is gonna be satisfied until Milwaukee releases a new radio are they? I would say I'd email them the suggestion, but the multiple emails I sent begging for an M12 pop rivet gun apparently fell on deaf ears, so I imagine this would be no different.

Maybe Milwaukee is just waiting to do something innovative with their nextgen radio. It could be a m12 radio that doubles as a pop rivet gun. They will call it the Pop Radio Gun.

:lol: You might be onto something Harold

Maybe Milwaukee is just waiting to do something innovative with their nextgen radio.  It could be a m12 radio that doubles as a pop rivet gun.  They will call it the Pop Radio Gun.

Lol Conductor when I look way back in the forums you were talking about the pop rivet gun then haha!

Lol Conductor when I look way back in the forums you were talking about the pop rivet gun then haha!

Yep. Several media events I've anticipated the possibility of an M12 Pop rivet gun. Nothing but broken hearts and shattered dreams :(

So folks if you or any of your family have been effected by pop rivet issues,or have tendonitis from constant use of a manual rivet gun. Contact Milwaukee now and help erase this blight from the life of fellow forum member and pioneering chef ( he was the first man to pop rivet salad to a bun).  :)

Join us Brothers and Sisters,support Conductor 562 and with a strong will (and a sympathetic tool manufacturer) we can make them produce a battery powered pop rivet gun and make riveters wrist a thing of the past.  LOL  :)

This has been brought to you by the British society for the protection of blokes who buy too many tools.   :)

• Like 1

We need an online petition! I'll give a speech on the steps of the Capitol, recruit celebrity supporters, and.....well, maybe that's a little extreme. I am fired up though. So much so that I feel like warding off riveting in protest until one becomes available. I could get a pneumatic one, but an M12 would be way cooler :(