Question about Milwaukee M18 2719-20 and 2853-20

Vlad K

Good afternoon. I apologize in advance for my English, as I am from Russia, and I did not find an answer to my question on Russian forums.

For myself, I stopped at Milwaukee-a great tool! Recently, I took the saw M18 2719-20 and Impact M18 2853-20 in my arsenal. I tried it in practice, the tool is incredibly powerful - what you need! But on inspection, the question arose: the saw has a small backlash, is this normal? Attached a video. And Impact sometimes works and it seems to fall asleep on the button does not respond, you have to either take out the battery or press the mode change - has anyone encountered this?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Hi there, I had two corded sawzalls with the same chuck and they definitely did not have that issue. You could take it back to the store and check to see if their other stock has the same issue. I'd stay away from the tool if it has become the norm for that particular tool (lower quality) as your blades are most likely to break when cutting heavy materials such as hardwood/steel etc.