michaelj7

Craftsman Air Compressor Model No. 919.184191

I am trying to locate a new pump for my Craftsman Air Compressor Model No. 919.184191

In doing so, I found the current pump Part No. Z-D22624 was manufactured by Devilbiss.

The pump has since been discontinued, and they said they do not make a replacement.

I am trying to find out if there is a pump from another manufacturer that would work with

this motor and tank.

I would call Sears and see what they say.  They have to have someone know something about their parts and what would work.

I would call Sears and see what they say.  They have to have someone know something about their parts and what would work.

That’s how they used to be. Not anymore.

If there is a local tool repair shop try there. The old guys know that brand X compressor fits on certain tools.

But don’t get your hopes up. You might spend more time and money fixing it than new. The compressor is the money. Motors and tanks are cheap. Often the tool repair shop has some factory refurbished stuff though that is cheaper than full retail...or not. Be careful before you walk in the door that you know what a new one costs. Some will charge for repair even if it costs more than new or overcharge on a refurbished one.

On 6/16/2020 at 11:03 AM, Eric - TIA said:

Tried that, seems like they couldn’t even figure out the time of day.  Sears has gone so far down hill it amazes me...I remember when it was the go to place for just about everything.