Wayniac69

wayniac69

Can anyone out there help me out here? I have a brand new Makita sliding compound Miter saw, #LS10129L, never used (yet). I just installed a new blade, plugged it in, pushed the   button and pulled the trigger...nothing... It is getting power (laser will light up)...but the blade will not turn.  Am I missing something here? I have tons of Makita tools never had a problem with any of them. This has me totally baffled. Is there some kind of safety device I need to remove or turn off. I don't see anything like this in the instructions. I'd really like to use this but right now it is a $600 paperweight. WHAT AM I MISSING??? HELP PLEASE!

There is nothing complicated or magical about using this saw, I have the 12” cordless and it’s as simple to turn on as you expect any miter saw to be. You either have gotten a dud or something didn’t go right with your blade change...but the blade change is also pretty simple so I think that unlikely as well. Just tell them you want a replacement.

• Thanks 1