DCS365N - Worth Buying? or Wait

Paul_Delahaye

I'm thinking of buying the 18v cordless mitre saw.  I tried it out when it was first released, and it was tidy, it's got good reviews, but it's been out for about 3 - 4 years know I think.  It was always confusing why dewalt released a US version which was different to the International version, but anyway.  

I'm invested in the 18v platform, and already have a big 718 saw (predessor to the 780).  just nice to have something more portable and compact for the smaller tasks.

Apart from the price of dewalt tools in the UK increasing over the past 6 - 9 months, has anyone hard any buzz of whether a new version of this saw might be on the way?  Ideally a brushless one.  It's probably the only thing the old one did not have.

I'm thinking of buying the 18v cordless mitre saw.  I tried it out when it was first released, and it was tidy, it's got good reviews, but it's been out for about 3 - 4 years know I think.  It was always confusing why dewalt released a US version which was different to the International version, but anyway.  

I'm invested in the 18v platform, and already have a big 718 saw (predessor to the 780).  just nice to have something more portable and compact for the smaller tasks.

Apart from the price of dewalt tools in the UK increasing over the past 6 - 9 months, has anyone hard any buzz of whether a new version of this saw might be on the way?  Ideally a brushless one.  It's probably the only thing the old one did not have.

I have this saw and it’s great , I use mine with a flexvolt battery which gives it a little more torque but it’s great just on a normal 18v battery !
The size is perfect for everything I need to do it cuts 3x2 with ease and runs all day [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1