DeWalt DCH213L2 20V Max SDS Rotary Hammer

Moze

DCH213L2_1.jpg

I believe this is my new favorite DeWalt (or any) tool.

I install signs and had a job the other day requiring letters to be stud-mounted on a monument with a split rock face. Other than the frustration of the ridges and so on that kept diverting the bit off course, the tool performed perfectly. After using a Hilti for similar installations (such as the monument in the background with the limestone face), I was a little concerned about whether or not a cordless version would perform as required. I have to say, I'm thrilled with it. I have five of the 20V Max batteries and brought them all with me as well as the charger, my generator and a DeWalt corded SDS rotary hammer in the event the cordless wasn't up to the job. Each letter has three to four studs, so I had to drill somewhere between 75 and 100 quarter inch holes in the stone face. I went through one battery in the process and barely part of a second one. Oh, and this was using the DeWalt Rock Carbide bits. They're pretty great.

If anyone is considering purchasing this, I would definitely recommend it!

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg