Dewalt DWV902M Extractor Vacuum Wet & Dry Vac 110v

DooDar

It is a attachment madman!! all you do is remove 4 screws from the handle on top of the extractor. Which removes the handle completely. Then you put the vac rack on top and using the screws you just took out plus 2 more that come with the vac rack, you fix it to the top. I will post a few pics like I have been asked when I get a chance so you can see it on top of my DWV902ML.

If you look earlier in this thread to a post from Mr Yellow he put up a few pics of the vac rack and installation instructions showing how it fits to the top. It is the same installation process for the new smaller extractor as well!!

• Like 1

I'm sad to say, there are no plans to bring the t-stack attachment to the states. I asked during a recent new products call. They said users thought it was more of an inconvenience, because you had to remove the boxes from the vac in order to empty the vac. Not enough folks said they were interested in it. Keep in mind, most of the people that are buying this vac are doing concrete work and not necessarily using it in the shop. This may change down the road, but for now, you may have to get one from EUR. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Sorry it has took so long.

Here is the pictures I promised of my extractor with the dwv9500 vac rack installed and a few T-Stak boxes on!!

Just waiting for a few other boxes and the T-Stak trolley to arrive and I am going to be transferring most of my tool out of there original boxes and in to the T-Stak system!!!

the foam inserts are expensive to buy so I am thinking of using Kaizen foam. I have seen a few people on you tube using it and I like the idea of being able to fashion it to my own configuration, and the fact that it is cheaper!!!! but I can only find one website that will supply in the UK.

Dose anyone know of an alternative or something better I could use that is more readily available in the UK ?

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

So, I finally took the plunge and ordered one. The DWV902M. 

I found a good deal yesterday on eBay, from a store in Germany that sells them for €432 while they retail here for €650.

Didn't buy it right away, but I was using my router today on the job and got so fed up with the dust, that I went online and bought it. Just ordered the DWV9500 'vac rack' also.

• Like 1

The vac is in the house. Waiting for the vac rack to come in. I like this thing. Glad I finally got one.

Was in desperate need of a yellow fix. I'm good till next month :D

Toughsystem%20Music.jpg

Let us know how that vac works. I'm in the market for one. Will u be using with mitresaw etc

I will mainly use it with my router and tracksaw I think. Where and when it requires so with the mitersaw.

This topic is a review more or less. Can't really go wrong. I wish they would have designed a nice storage solution for the hose though.

It's inside now, but you can't do that all the time. Might see if it fits in a small T-Stak so I can put it on top.

Here's my one in action coring 127mm holes into the deck

Will have to look at a Tstack for the hose and cable as its a pain in the arse being lose

8528e9fbf26147369a33e727bc9c92e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In case you didn't know, Dewalt makes a dust collection unit like that. http://www.dewalt.com/tools/hammerdrills--hammers-dust-extraction-systems-dwh050k.aspx

It even has a suction cup (utilizing suction from the vac) so it will stick to a vertical wall. 

What about a sleeve for the hose so you can stick an extensioncord in there too?

Festool has it and I know you can buy similar sleeves. Problem might be that you still have the length of the cord from the tool dangling inbetween.

Or get the DeWALT hoseclips to attach the cord.

Sent from Europe using Tapatalk.