Dewalt heated jackets (+ USB power source) from $69 from CPO

dwain

Seems very cheap to me. Being in Aus I'm not sure whether you'd prefer to buy from CPO Power Tools or CPO Outlet...

I bought one through CPOs ebay store.

http://www.cpopowertools.com/dewalt-heated-jackets/dewalt-heated-jackets,default,sc.html

http://www.cpooutlets.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-cpooutlets-Site/default/Search-Show?q=dewalt%20heated%20jacket

• Like 1

Great find Javier. What a deal! Thanks. I think I might go for the orange camo one. Still decideing should I go for the full kit 4pcs with battery and charger. Its only 30bucks difference than the 2 pcs. Arr.... I really dont need anymore battery neither changer tho....... but for that price, its almost worth it to get the 4pcs and turn around sell the battery and charger on Craigslist;)

my plan exactly Yimmiyo :)

Hahaha... thats awesome dwain. I was just browsing on Cpo-outlet store on ebay. They were 5bucks more there. But shows seller do not ship to Hawaii???? Wow.... I'm gonna do a quick check out and see how much is the shipping and see do they ship to Hawaii at all.....

Good idea on craigslist I don't know if the craigslisters in your area are cheap but here you can get about $40 for the charger and about 35-40 for the battery if new

Chargers are easy to sell you'd be surprised how stupid people are and end up frying them

Good idea on craigslist I don't know if the craigslisters in your area are cheap but here you can get about $40 for the charger and about 35-40 for the battery if new

Chargers are easy to sell you'd be surprised how stupid people are and end up frying them

Thats about the price. I was pricing mine( since I already have total have 12 battaries (6x1.5, 3x2.0, 2x3.0, 2x4.0 and 5 chargers) I only have 8tools. I had been trying to sell 3 of my 1.5 and a charger for 35each or $125 for all on Craigslist. I thought I gave a reasonable deal. But only got 2 text back for the passed 2 months. The first person ended up decided to go to H.D. to buy the drill kit for $99. The 2nd person asked can he use it on 18V! Anyways, i guess not much people using 20V on the big island yet. Or the one happened to use the 20v dont go on Craigslist much. I had better luck selling my old used 18v. Anyway I would still rather to get the 4pcs kit. Since its a really great deal..

Oh. Is good to know the usb adapter can used on Milwaukee batteries. Even I dont have any Milwaukee. Because i'm full on yellow;)

Don't say it Chris...

Don't say it Chris...

Don't say it Chris...

Don't say it Chris...

Don't say it Chris...

Wheeeew.......Wow!...I'm so proud I didn't ask if a dog peed on you! I think I deserve a milkshake for not stooping to such a low level and making fun of a Dewalt owner. ;)

• Like 1

Don't say it Chris...

Don't say it Chris...

Don't say it Chris...

Don't say it Chris...

Don't say it Chris...

Wheeeew.......Wow!...I'm so proud I didn't ask if a dog peed on you! I think I deserve a milkshake for not stooping to such a low level and making fun of a Dewalt owner. ;)

Ha! My favorite line " I'm proud to be yellow. Not only because I'm asian;)" lol......

• Like 1

Sorry to clarify you can use a Milwaukee battery and adapter on a Dewalt jacket you can also use Dewalt batteries and adapter on Milwaukee jackets.

Oic. I guess I can use any sort as long as with the USB plug in.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114