Milwaukee 2731-20 M18 FUEL 7-1/4" Circular Saw

regopit

Availability: Shipping Early September 2014 

Features

• Faster Cutting - Cuts faster than corded competitors delivering increased productivity
  • Ligher Weight - 40% lighter than corded circular saws reducing fatigue from heavy use
  • More Run Time - Dleivers 2 x more cuts than competitive cordless circular saws
  • Brushless motor increases speed and power
  • 4.0 AH Batteries increase runtime.
  • 7-1/4" Blade
  • Blade on Right
  • Rafter Hook
  • Dust Blower
  • Clear Markings
  • LED Light
  • Magnesium Guards and Shoe

2731-20-2.jpg

Tool only $229 over at the tool nut

• 2 weeks later...

This is my next saw Regopit. I've been waiting patiently..... :)

I have the 6 1/2 non fuel saw and it works great and was going to up grade to the fuel I'm glad I saw this before I pulled the trigger. Mow I'm playing the waiting game.

I'm having some rage right now :) I have some choice words for Milwaukee right now!!! I wonder if Makita and their full size circular saw made them decide to make this.

I can sorta understand the rage, but I think if I would have bought the 6.5" I would have been okay with buying the second one. But I an a bit of a tool hoarder...

• Like 2

Would love this to have the blade on the left and not the right being right handed but I'm sure its going to be very well balanced that it probably wont even affect the long cuts through a couple layers on flywood and am so glad I haven't gotten the 6.5" circ saw yet....what I would give for a fuel sawzall and 7.25" circ saw set so I could save a little on both....would be even beter if they could throw in the paddle grinder in a set as well.

I have the 6 1/2 non fuel saw and it works great and was going to up grade to the fuel I'm glad I saw this before I pulled the trigger. Mow I'm playing the waiting game.

I actually didn't like my non fuel 6-1/2 and sold it. I've been wearing for this one to come out, I figured I'd stay corded but when I bought my Ryobi Airstrike, I bought a ryobi 18v lithium battery with the little circular and I forgot how much I liked having a cordless one for working outside.

Just checked their website again and they've got it on there, also with a couple new rotary hammer drills that I'm really excited about as well. Looks like another great round of new tools coming from Milwaukee, only thing I didn't see that I was hoping to see was a revised brushless version of the m18 multi-tool but that I guess I'll have to wait even more.