madman_us

New jig saw

I think that is the right location to show you guys my new item.

here is my new barrel-grip jig saw in a lboxx2

Bosch JS527EBL

• Like 1

That will be my next buy!how much?I'm thinkin about cordless one body only from metabo for 139 euro at my hardware...but the blue is the blue!

I was down to the Bosch, Makita and Festool Carvex. I bought the Carvex but the Bosch and even the Makita got phenomenal reviews. Good for you. Also love the l boxxes, I have several along with my T Locs and even a Dewalt Tough System and TStak drawer unit,

I think I might end up with one of the Bosch barrel handle style jigsaws before too long... just a matter of which one...

I'd love a Festool, but I can't imagine I could justify the expense (though I haven't even looked to see how much) for as little as I would use it.

the 18v jigsaw is awesome too, one of my favourite tools.

Yeah i also believen the jigsaw was a Bosch invention :)

not actually an invention by Bosch they bought the company that made them.....for 7 years, Albert Kaufmann of Scintilla came up with the invention Bosch bought Scintilla out....

How's the dust control on your Bosch Madman? Those are great jigsaws from what I have read but haven't heard anything about DC.

Good to know Madman, I hadn't heard anything and the reviews seem to overlook it. I was really tied between Bosch and Makita till I saw Dan Eric do the Carvex with the Midi. Bought it that week.