Cordless Coffee Brewer

Samuel L.

Funny thing it is :)  Only costs 29 euro's in Belgium and you get them free with a bunch of tools at the moment.

AC adapter included and the Battery adapter will fit all 1.5 amp or more batteries.

Washable micro filter to put the coffee powder in =) 

Drains batteries like a motherf.... tho =D

I'm thinking desperation when I see a product from a company that big..........maybe they could have gone with a cordless thermal mug to keep coffee hot .......just can't see this on a job site ........ 

• Like 1

Sorry, doesn't do much for me, not nearly enough coffee! When they make a 20 cup version, gimme a call...

The last physical I had I told the doctor that I had cut back on the Coffee. I'm down to two a day. He said two cups a day isn't bad. I said, not two cups It's two pots a day. ;)

Saturdays and Sundays I generally drink about a pot. If I worked inside I would drink a lot more, but between finding someplace to pee out in the field, and just not having convienient access, I only drink three or four cups a day during the week.

Someone's gotta make Javier his cordless microwave :) I actually don't think the cordless coffee maker is a terrible idea, it would have been nice to see a little more capacity and better battery life though.. fact is a lot of coffee drinking happens on a job site, something like this could save the time and gas to run to the coffee shop.

I'll personally take a makita powered cordless nespresso maker please!!