Dewalt Oscillating Dust Collection

RickyMcGrath

I'll see if I can dig up my spares as I have both the corded and cordless models. Only have use for one of each, so if you have a hard time sourcing these attachments I can sent them over. Free of charge.

Thank you. I'm gonna email a few sources and see what I can find. Preliminary searches have only found the two attachments on European sites. Even the U.S. Dewalt site doesn't show them but Dewalt.co.uk does.

I located my spare depth stop. The spare dust collection accessory might either be in my case or I trashed when I purchased the cordless model. I'll see. But you can have my main dust port as I will never use it. I wonder if it really works. Looking at Festool who is all about dust collection...they don't even have it on their multitool. Says something...

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

I realize this is an old thread, but just ran across it. If anyone is still interested, they sell these adaptors on Ebay out of the UK.

Work great with the DeWalt cordless Oscillating Multi Tool (DCS354, 355 & 356) and DeWalt cordless vacuum. I have the combo and it works great.

The model number is DeWalt  DT20722, (only sold in Great Britain - go figure).

Here's a current Ebay link, this will close soon but other listings should be available if you do a search: https://www.ebay.com/itm/DeWALT-DT20722-Multi-Tool-Dust-Extraction-Adapter-Accessory-DCS355-DWE315-/121964463498 

P-E14438___L.jpg