• Cresent.jpg

kornomaniac

NEW for Bosch in 2015: 36 Volts Garden tools !

already saving up the money for the blower :P the other stuff it not important to me....like a lawnmower in the desert :P

the 36V 6Ah battery is really expensive and the mower needs 2 of those wow

im really on the fence about the 40v from dewalt blower or the 20v blower 2 man I have a lot of batteries for the 20v

if i were you i would rather go the 20v line since you already have a bunch of batteries. 40v would be a complete new line for ya right?

yea im just worried bout the power difference but im gonna wait till the 20v is out and c what reviews it gets

Dwain I found somebody on craigslist who was selling them with the battery charger all together for $100 bucks but by the time I called them they were out....

yea im just worried bout the power difference but im gonna wait till the 20v is out and c what reviews it gets

That 20v blower puts out 400 cfm the ego does 480 at the turbo setting, I'm sure the battery life isnt long even with a 5ah at that power setting though. The kit is a good deal though a 5ah battery charger and blower for $199 isnt bad at all

That 20v blower puts out 400 cfm the ego does 480 at the turbo setting, I'm sure the battery life isnt long even with a 5ah at that power setting though. The kit is a good deal though a 5ah battery charger and blower for $199 isnt bad at all

dude DR I almost did my front and back yard with the m18 blower on a slim pack and 4.0 battery but it didn't finish and of course it didn't do a perfect job as I know it's not ment for those types of task but I don't have anything else lol but if the dewalt 20v can last me 2-3 batterys that would b cool for me or U don't k ow man I'm kinda torn between staying with gas or GOIN battery.......

For a smaller lawn these tools would be perfect! Very cool tech we have coming out now! Battery tools are making huge strides.

Stihl is coming out with a battery powered cutoff saw as well!

some new vids came up:

the noise level is pretty good on those brushcutters

now i wanna get a lawn :D sick of sand and dirt around the house, still need to do weeding couple times a year after rainfall.

(why? the last link/video just don't wanna pop up like the other 2)

the brushcutter runs around $650 in germany (no battery or charger included)

lawn mower $1300-$1500 depends on the cutting capacity (no battery or charger included)

when it get released in germany, i can still buy it from there....but it depends on the price. if the price is reasonable for the item im going to get one.

if not; im going with the 20V Dewalt blower

Well the prices in belgium are here and they are absurd. The mower, 2 batteres and a charger will set you back 2000 euro's ><

I know belgium is expensive for tools but this price is reaaaaaally high :(

yeah i checked them out too, even the weed eater costs 600 euro (no battery or charger)

and the leaf blower wont come to the states for a while. man im so sad but i can imagine that even the blower will costs 400 euro or so