NEW for Bosch in 2015: 36 Volts Garden tools !

kornomaniac

yea im just worried bout the power difference but im gonna wait till the 20v is out and c what reviews it gets

That 20v blower puts out 400 cfm the ego does 480 at the turbo setting, I'm sure the battery life isnt long even with a 5ah at that power setting though. The kit is a good deal though a 5ah battery charger and blower for $199 isnt bad at all

That 20v blower puts out 400 cfm the ego does 480 at the turbo setting, I'm sure the battery life isnt long even with a 5ah at that power setting though. The kit is a good deal though a 5ah battery charger and blower for $199 isnt bad at all

dude DR I almost did my front and back yard with the m18 blower on a slim pack and 4.0 battery but it didn't finish and of course it didn't do a perfect job as I know it's not ment for those types of task but I don't have anything else lol but if the dewalt 20v can last me 2-3 batterys that would b cool for me or U don't k ow man I'm kinda torn between staying with gas or GOIN battery.......

some new vids came up:

the noise level is pretty good on those brushcutters

now i wanna get a lawn :D sick of sand and dirt around the house, still need to do weeding couple times a year after rainfall.

(why? the last link/video just don't wanna pop up like the other 2)

• 2 weeks later...