New Dewalt 20V Brushless Impact Wrench - Unidentified

jevink

i heard it will also do things such as telling you the battery level of all your batteries in your truck or van so you know before you even get to the job so you know also something about about giving you an hour meter so you know how often you have used each battery and tool. and maybe something about date codes and registering in the event of you tools being stolen

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly disappointed that it's not market leading (but what that Dewalt has produced in recent memory has?) but I'll be buying none the less, still need a powerful impact and that is a lot of power.

Seems like it stacks up pretty well with the Milwaukee 1/2" specwise at least. Even matches or beats the beefier Milwaukee 3/4" model on some points. That seems like enough of a upgrade to me from team yellow

The 36 volt has been out classed by the non brushless 20v impact wrench for awhile. Except for an updated SDS drill the Dewalt 36v line is pretty dated its almost 10 years old now with hardly any updates. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dewalt-announces-newest-innovation-in-cordless-power----36-volt-solution-55142867.html

I will add that all of the higher voltage lines are pretty stagnant in getting updated tools It's mostly used for sds drills at the moment.

The 36 volt has been out classed by the non brushless 20v impact wrench for awhile. Except for an updated SDS drill the Dewalt 36v line is pretty dated its almost 10 years old now with hardly any updates. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dewalt-announces-newest-innovation-in-cordless-power----36-volt-solution-55142867.html

I will add that all of the higher voltage lines are pretty stagnant in getting updated tools It's mostly used for sds drills at the moment.

the sds is a great tool, and the circular saw and sawzall  is what keeps me committed to the 36v line.  the power and runtime cant be beat, especially if you use the 4.0ah batteries, which are only available in europe for some reason.

dcb360

KDobb5A.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Both have same ratings but I like the hog or friction ring myself, unless it's a detention that doesn't require a punch to get socket off. It even has 3 speeds! How exiting!

I can't wait for this to come out! It's exactly what I'm looking for and was one of my biggest reasons I was thinking of the m18 line