Bosch tracksaw

chadlanthier

• 1 year later...

Just got this saw yesterday in Australia,3.1 metre and 1.6 metre tracks,clamps and saw was around $500 cheaper than Festool. Going to have a play today. I bought it as I have a large cladding job coming up with Hardie panel and don't want to be cutting it without dust extraction.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Just an update on how the saw performed on scyon 3m X 1.2 m sheets. I had 40 sheets to install and with this saw hooked up to a festool ct36 dust extractor there was no need for dust masks or even safety glasses as almost all dust was captured and caught in the dusty. The ease of use of the track saw was great and accuracy was brilliant. I cannot believe how long I persisted using straight edges clamped to sheet stock and cut with a circular saw. The track saw is much quicker and easier. I have also used it with the stock blade for cutting melamine and the results have been similar to it being cut on a panel saw with scribing blade. I am extremely happy with my saw and would put it in the I don't know how I got by without it category.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...