Bosch 6.0 batteries - 18V and 36V

madman_us

i was talking to 2 other trades today on a small job. spark and plumber. one has Milwaukee and the other dewalt , same as myself.

they were admiring my dewalt tough boxes and trolley.

anyway. we got talking about the ah on the batteries. they have 3ah and 4ah s .

they agreed that they wouldn't go 5ah unless they needed more tools and would get them just to get the new ones over the older ones on the kit.

the general view between the 3 of us  was that at 185 euro is isn't worth the extra cost.

if you wanted 2 6ah that would be 370euro for 12ah total  but if you went for dewalt 4ah you could get 12ah total for 300euro. and you have 3 batteries in 3 tools not 2 tools. ,. and you would still have 70 euro in your pocket.

you could go 5ah and still have money in your pocket.

• Like 1

Yeah that really makes sense Alan and spending just to have the pack is kind of absurd. I just got a 4.0 Bosch pack from the UTB and I have one 3.0 and one 4.0 for my Dewalts. I really like the run time in the 4.0, markedly different from my 3.0 especially in the circular saw. But to go out and drop an extra bone and a half plus....not for me. But the time I've burned through my 3.0 my 4.0 is charged and vice versa.

i was talking to 2 other trades today on a small job. spark and plumber. one has Milwaukee and the other dewalt , same as myself.

they were admiring my dewalt tough boxes and trolley.

anyway. we got talking about the ah on the batteries. they have 3ah and 4ah s .

they agreed that they wouldn't go 5ah unless they needed more tools and would get them just to get the new ones over the older ones on the kit.

the general view between the 3 of us  was that at 185 euro is isn't worth the extra cost.

if you wanted 2 6ah that would be 370euro for 12ah total  but if you went for dewalt 4ah you could get 12ah total for 300euro. and you have 3 batteries in 3 tools not 2 tools. ,. and you would still have 70 euro in your pocket.

you could go 5ah and still have money in your pocket.

I can get 3 dewalt 4ah for a less than half of 300 euros.