Dewalt 20v Leaf Blower

PeteW

I pre-ordered the 20v, but I am hoping there's a few more tools coming in 20v, mainly a hedge trimmer.  Edger would be nice too since the trimmer head doesn't pivot like the other electric trimmers I've used.

Most pro string trimmers don't have the handy pivot feature for some reason. I would like to have it the ergonomics would be better. I'm curious to see if Dewalt does more 20v yard tools.

• 4 weeks later...

no im talking about Bosch batteries :P

the dewalt are already here....the store just forgot to give me my free 4.0ah battery + charger. called them on saturday and they send it out on the same day - really quick. i think i get it Mon, Tue or Wed.

yeah im selling the dewalt batteries, 2x 5.0ah batteries. i will drop the price real low that they go quick. or do you want them?!

will definitely come in handy for your blower in the next months.

no im talking about Bosch batteries :P

the dewalt are already here....the store just forgot to give me my free 4.0ah battery + charger. called them on saturday and they send it out on the same day - really quick. i think i get it Mon, Tue or Wed.

yeah im selling the dewalt batteries, 2x 5.0ah batteries. i will drop the price real low that they go quick. or do you want them?!

will definitely come in handy for your blower in the next months.

Thanks MM but I think I'm good on Dewalt batteries right now I'm really looking for some milwaukee XC and 4.0's at the moment.how much you selling them for anyway so I could let my bro know he's in the dewalt line 2.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, this thing seems to be in stock at CPO. I bought one on Amazon through them and there's 4 left in stock, act fast for what I consider the best deal in Dewalt for as long as I've been in the market. Essentially a free tool and you're paying for a 5ah and charger.