Dewalt 20v Leaf Blower

PeteW

• 3 weeks later...

Are you going to get it Mike?

yes sir!! I have 2 gift cards that I got for my b day that are for Home Depot :/ it hasn't came up on the HD sight yet though. How bout u nicholas? I'm not gonna lie though since I got my craftsman blower GOIN again I've been kinda debating on another tool...

You all need to look in to the 40 volt. I picked one up a Lowes for $250 after using a $50 off promo code and Lowes was offering a free extra battery with rebate

When and how did you get this deal? My Lowes hasn't had any sales on 40V equipment, nor have there been any online.

When and how did you get this deal? My Lowes hasn't had any sales on 40V equipment, nor have there been any online.

As DD99 stated it is over now, I think May 15th.....but they run the deal again. I am still waiting on the extra batteries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody picked this blower up yet? im hoping to get this in a few weeks

I think you've seen my post but I've had it for a few weeks now, works pretty good and has pretty decent performance. I love the variable speed and the light weight the most out of the unit. My purpose for it is cleaning my tools at the end of the day, table saw, SCMS, inside the tool trailer, and the jobsite when I'm finished I just blow all the dust away. For this it is perfect, but if you're interested in cleaning up the back 40 with this forget it, stick to a backpack gas unit for the big projects. 

It's already on sale even cheaper at Amazon right now, $180.49 gets you the whole shabang, which is pretty much the tool for free. 

10 left in stock right now. 

Thanks Hugh I aporiciate it man! I saw that Amazon had it for that price which is a damn good price but was hoping to buy off of HD cus I got some gift cards for there I wonder if HD will match Amazon price if they do I will only be paying like $80ish out pocket which would be great! I just haven't had the time to go by there and ask:/

Thx Stuart !

He has got a nice pic on his web site with other good hints/pics of the event

look here:

http://toolguyd.com/tool-deals-news-dewalt-sneak-peek-photos-062015/

now next question: does anyone know when available (approx. month) maybe even price 

Lowes has the 20v string timmer and blower kit in stock now.