Dewalt 20v Leaf Blower

PeteW

• 4 weeks later...

I picked one up at lowes yesterday. I'm really liking it. I like it better than the ego. I'm going to start a new topic over in the OPE section.

. C Harris that blower is awesome and congrats I love mine man I use is about twice a week my grass has been growing crazy with the humid weather we've been having over here and the blower works amazing for being a 20v/18v

. C Harris that blower is awesome and congrats I love mine man I use is about twice a week my grass has been growing crazy with the humid weather we've been having over here and the blower works amazing for being a 20v/18v

Thanks. I'm impressed with it. It's not a substitute for my gas blower but it has really good power.

I've been surprised just how much I use a cordless blower. I have a lot and a half covered with large hardwood trees. I'm constantly blowing leaves off the driveway. My dog slings mulch out on the concrete. It's nice to be able to just grab up the blower and blow it off.

I started a thread here with my thoughts on the Dewalt 20v vs the EGO.

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/7068-cordless-blowers-dewalt-20v-vs-ego/?p=74890

how long does the battery lasts ?

For the 20V with 5ah battery I get about 20-25 minutes when I use it on full power. The blower is great but don't expect it to get every leaf in your yard or when grass is stuck to concrete. I really wish they would add an attachment that creates a smaller exit. I think it would create a bit more force for those stubborn leaves even if it lowers the CFM. I chose this over the basic stihl model to go along with my trimmer but didn't want to mess around with a gas engine when its -5f.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...