New Tough System Radio

overanalyze

Really? That thing already circulates on the forum here for months... ;)

http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/3709-tough-system-radio/page-2

Fantastic!! I was hoping for a picture somewhere. Thanks Mr. Yellow!! I hope the reception is better than older models.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

toolnut now has these in stock!

They are pre-order. There's a Q&A at the bottom. They were supposed to start shipping today. But with my experience with ToolNut, it'll be another 3-4 weeks before they get them to anyone. That's what happened with my drywall gun. The web page even said "In Stock."

Looks beautiful Mr Yellow! I almost pulled the trigger on it but chose a miter stand instead.It just looks so good in there,too bad it won't stay that pretty forever!! Oh and how does the sound quality compare to the previous 20V model, does it get appreciatively louder than the previous model?

You can't compare the sound.. This will be the best radio on the marked... If you ask me!

Looks beautiful Mr Yellow! I almost pulled the trigger on it but chose a miter stand instead.It just looks so good in there,too bad it won't stay that pretty forever!! Oh and how does the sound quality compare to the previous 20V model, does it get appreciatively louder than the previous model?

Not my picture. It's from Rossi7x.

I don't know about the sound but read a few times now that it must be the best sounding jobsite radio out there.

Sent from the yellow planet using Tapatalk

The version I have seen do no have locks you just slide it in.. But maybe there will come some adjustment ..

No locks? Strange decision. Even the organizer has little spring loaded tabs.

There are some weird brains in team yellow [emoji12]

Sent from the yellow planet using Tapatalk