Milwaukee One Key?

Justin Davis

Interesting. From what I know a lot of press got a weird USB thumb drive from Milwaukee with a cryptic message about this years symposium unlocking the future of power tools or something. Can't quite recall, but I'm definitely curious. Hopefully more interesting than Dewalt Bluetooth batteries.

So they've taken the "one key" leaks off of the website (there were three on three different impact drivers). The branding was obvious at the base of the tools. And just cause I like to speculate, I'm guessing--if it's not some sort of security feature, which seems most likely--it may be a branded method of charging. Perhaps wireless? Or it could be a means to restrict users with some sort of "key" that allows its bearer to use the tool (perhaps all there tools with one key).

Who knows? Hopefully we'll know tomorrow. Its a pity they marketed the day for June 16, but gave us naught.

Honestly, while the security feature would be nice, I'd like more tool oriented innovation, not gimmicky tech (however useful).

• Like 1