Milwaukee One Key?

Justin Davis

did anyone else watch the tool talk TIA just posted this weekend? has something to do with Flux Capacitors? ill be honest and say I don't know what they do and not sure how it affects things but obviously we shall find out in a month!

Flux capacitors help to unbalance E=MC^2 in stainless steel unibody transports so they can bend the laws of physics. It's especially useful in providing a fish out of water experience so comedic hi-jinx can ensue. Not sure how they will be used in tools but they for sure will need that new 9.0 battery, or at least 1.21 giga watts.

ETA - once we get the flux capacitors though we will never need to wait for announcements about tools or anything, we can just spin an LED time/date dial and show up on launch day and get whatever.

Sadly the flux capacitor is just a movie prop but believe it or not Lexus is working on a real life hover board. No joke, but I don't know how practical liquid nitrogen cooled superconducting magnets and metal buried below the road surface is gonna be but sounds like fun...

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/06/28/business/tech/lexus-heads-back-future-hoverboard/#.VZHHuVL3aJI

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Talk about building hype. Now I have to know, hopefully it is something pretty breakthrough, if not it's gonna be a real let down. Knowing Milwaukee it most likely will be pretty good though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

August first is my anniversary. Not sure if we should celebrate the marriage or the big reveal. Tough choice.

Seeing all the Milwaukee sexyness might really get her engine runnin. Might work out pretty well for you [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think the problem was August 1st is on a Saturday. Usually they want press releases during the business week the 30th gives websites time to write up posts and such.

Makes sense. I do wonder if we're gonna get some leaks before the embargo is lifted though.