Dewalt 20v Cordless Miter Saw

Hugh Jass

I was at Home Depot today and spotted the 20v miter saws up on top of the racks near the nailers. I looked around and didn't see one on display yet. I guess a person could get someone to bring one down and purchase it now. I would be very tempted if I could plug some of my red batteries on it. I'm not looking to get into another line of batteries, but this and the new blower are tempting.

That's what sucks no tool line has all the tools you want!!

I agree completely. While I am a fan of Bosch, I will never be a single brand guy. There are just some things certain brands do better and I would rather have the best tool for the job rather than the right color of tool for the job.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Bare tools are no way to start out in to a battery platform. With Milwaukee buy a few kits with a free promo battery, or bare tool to get things started. The Fuel Sawzall is worth the 200 bucks it is such an awesome tool.

I was at Home Depot today and spotted the 20v miter saws up on top of the racks near the nailers. I looked around and didn't see one on display yet. I guess a person could get someone to bring one down and purchase it now. I would be very tempted if I could plug some of my red batteries on it. I'm not looking to get into another line of batteries, but this and the new blower are tempting.

Milwaukee has a 18 volt miter saw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I agree, that is too much money! Thats why you don't see me spending the same amount on the bare tool Milwaukee fuel sazall or 7 and 1/4 circular fuel saw either. A bare tool shouldn't cost anything over 150 dollars, realistically thats all their worth! Think about it, the batteries cost what 60 bucks a pop right guys. OK, so take 150 + 60 and you got what 212? Then how much them chargers cost us what 40 bucks, maybe less? So that puts you at 232 bucks for a complete kit.

So the point is, I'd feel like a fool of I spent 230 bucks on a bare tool. Protoolnut has spoken ;)

The place where I buy tools has a crazy promo going on right now. The M18 Fuel Sawzall with (2) 4.0 Batteries, charger and the sexy case for $199. That's the same price as the bare tool. I think the normal price is $399.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

The place where I buy tools has a crazy promo going on right now. The M18 Fuel Sawzall with (2) 4.0 Batteries, charger and the sexy case for $199. That's the same price as the bare tool. I think the normal price is $399.

That is a great deal, that is the next tool I'm getting and until then the corded one will do. HD just lowered their prices on the Milwaukee m18 line up and include an extra battery free...

http://m.homedepot.com/s/Milwaukee%20m18%20free?searchtype=text&NCNI-5

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

That is a great deal, that is the next tool I'm getting and until then the corded one will do. HD just lowered their prices on the Milwaukee m18 line up and include an extra battery free...

http://m.homedepot.com/s/Milwaukee%20m18%20free?searchtype=text&NCNI-5

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link! Those are some great prices. Yeah I want to get the Fuel Sawzall but I ain't got $200 to blow [emoji24] I'm like you, gotta make do with the corded tools lol

. Damn!! I hate when deals like this pop up and no money to spend :/

I spotted seven today. Three aisles over from tools.

Finally got this sucker yesterday. Haven't unboxed it yet but looking forward to giving it a shot soon. Am I the first here to get this? I'm shocked if so because HD already has it in stock and all.

Depending on what you think of it I may be the second one on here to own one! I need to find out if it has the capacity to cut crown moulding. That would be the only thing keeping me from getting one.

Depending on what you think of it I may be the second one on here to own one! I need to find out if it has the capacity to cut crown moulding. That would be the only thing keeping me from getting one.

"Capacity to cut up to 3-5/8 in. nested crown and 3-1/2 in. base vertically, will cut 2 x 8 lying flat"

"Capacity to cut up to 3-5/8 in. nested crown and 3-1/2 in. base vertically, will cut 2 x 8 lying flat"

I guess I should have just gone to the website, but thank you for helping a lazy fellow tool junkie out! I guess I need to see what size crown moulding my wife wants in the rest of the house now. Looks like I may be going to Home Depot!