Dewalt 20v Cordless Miter Saw

Hugh Jass

Sweet. I'm glad it works out well for you. Personally, I think the 20V miter saw would work great on the compact miter stand. DWX724. Or just the heavy duty work stand (DWX725) if you have aux roller stands for material support. Allows for quick connect/disconnect and maintains the light weight & portability the 20v saw was intended for.

Yes it was between the compact and the rolling stand but I just will use it mostly around the house and with limited room and  the fact that you can store it vertically was the deciding factor.

Very nice William!! I love that stand I just wish they would of made it to where u can take the miter saw on and off as u please like the DWX723 now that would be very nice!!

Yeah the fact that you have to bolt it is a pain and quick connects would be nice but not sure if I would trust them while moving it vertically. I really have no idea how secure they are. Oh and Lowes has a deal where you buy the top dog 12 " saw and you get the heavy duty stand free. If I didn't need the flexibility of the 20V saw and rolling stand I'd go that route but I love this saw and it works for what I need it for. Though a free $199 dollar stand is a sweet deal.

I actually got that deal from HD last Christmas and really love it man the free stand is really nice William! I still ended up getting the Rolling stand which I love even more makes life so much easier moving it around:) man I hopefully I can jump on the 20v miter saw really looks like it would come in handy so that I wouldn't have to bust out the beast every time.

KWC

There is other laws in Europe we need to follow..

But it is tested right now..          

Could you elaborate on the different laws we have in Europe??

What would Dewalt need to change to bring the saw over here?

I almost bought one from EBay from someone that had shipped a few over from the USA. He was using it with his 18v batteries!!

But I got cold feet and didn't buy it because Dewalt would not touch it if it broke as it is not a European model. Plus I could not get parts for it!!!    :

Could you elaborate on the different laws we have in Europe??

What would Dewalt need to change to bring the saw over here?

I almost bought one from EBay from someone that had shipped a few over from the USA. He was using it with his 18v batteries!!

But I got cold feet and didn't buy it because Dewalt would not touch it if it broke as it is not a European model. Plus I could not get parts for it!!!    :

Lets just say be a little patient Doo Dar, and your wishes will be granted.. There are a couple of changes to the saw for the European Market that are happening... 

I am not at liberty to say what (as yet) but it will be worth waiting for the it to come on sale in the UK/Europe... 

When I'm allowed, I will reveal all..

• Like 1

Lets just say be a little patient Doo Dar, and your wishes will be granted.. There are a couple of changes to the saw for the European Market that are happening...

I am not at liberty to say what (as yet) but it will be worth waiting for the it to come on sale in the UK/Europe...

When I'm allowed, I will reveal all..

I have seen and tried it.. And there is some changes vs the US model.. Some you can see and some you can't..

You will love it.. !!

• Like 2