Bosch gcm12gdl

Turner85

How I this saw for those that have used it. I'm thinking of purchasing it with the stand with the wheels on it. I have had my hands on one in store and love how easy it glides compared to the dewalt which I find glides terribly.

i own that saw and i just love it. my wife bought me the gravity rise stand and it makes it much easier to move it around. 

i assume you are in Europe because you are talking about the GCM12GDL - here in the states its GCM12SD.

yours comes with a laser attached to the housing. i would like to get my hand on that :P

after all dust extraction, cuts are pretty darn good with that saw. just make sure you switch out the stock blade haha

• Like 1

I have the US version of the saw on the Gravity Stand also.  It is fantastic - My father liked it so much he wants one - and he's a festool fan.  I don't think you will be dissapointed.  On another note.  I just got an email back from Infiniity Cutting Tools that they are in the process of making a Zero Clearance plate with replaceable inserts for the GCM12's similar to the one they have for the festool Kapex.

http://www.infinitytools.com/Festool-Kapex-KS-120-Aluminum-Miter-Saw-ZCI/productinfo/100-350/

I'm in the market for a first miter saw. I'm just afraid this is more saw than I would ever need, but I keep coming back to this saw. Is a guy better off buying the best saw he can afford or getting something entry level and upgrade down the road? Just curious if anyone has any thoughts.

i always go big with the stuff i buy. one day you will need it and then you have it. i thought about the 10inch version too but for a little bit change more you get the 12inch miter saw.

if you are looking for that saw, he is a amazing deal - comes with a free stand.

https://www.kmstools.com/bosch-12-axial-glide-dual-bevel-mitre-saw-free-stand-10657

price is in CAD Dollar - just multiply it with 0.8

i made the math for that offer couple weeks ago and with shipping and duty fees you end up paying 600 USD for the whole kit

when you pay with your credit card, the amount will be converted to US dollar. depends on your credit card company how much fees they charge you.

when i purchased my stuff couple month ago (amount was 550 USD) i had to pay $13 in credit card fees (amex). so not too bad

Thanks for the info man. If I can get my accountant at home to let me cut loose of the cash I will probably try to get one ordered.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

the cheapest I can get this in Ireland is €1350, you's get some killer deals over in the states

the cheapest I can get this in Ireland is €1350, you's get some killer deals over in the states

That sucks man. I forget how lucky we are sometimes with the options we have available and at the prices we have. But I'm pretty sure i.will still complain about how expensive things are!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

yeah it would but that washer just replaces the stock washer. needs to be motion activated.

the EU model has a build-in laser....weird that the US model didnt get the laser, prolly because of some laws or so

How durable do you find the saw, seems to be a lot of plastic bits from pics, I'm stuck between purchasing this on the dewalt 780 but I find the slide rough on the dewalt well the display model was anyway

i think its very durable. the base has no plastic at all. just the insert. housing ok is plastic but its really well build

Thanks madman, I'm actually going to take a second look at one of these tomorrow in a local store as I'm highly considering purchasing it