Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

I'm seeing kits on a lot of Canadian sites with multiple 9.0s for good prices. You guys in USA likely have similar deals or maybe better but maybe the exchange rate will work out for you:

$699 Hole Hawg w/ 3x HD9.0

$999 SDS Max w/ 3x HD9.0

$799 Mitre w/ 2x HD9.0

$819 Super Hawg w/ 3x HD9.0

$799 1" SDS w/ 3x HD9.0

Above prices are Canadian. The Hawgs are the Quik-Lok versions which leads me to believe they aren't selling as well as the keyed chuck version but damn these prices have me wanting to pull the trigger on a Hole Hawg. FlexVolt must have Team Red shook! 2 pack of FlexVolt 9.0 is listed at $319 CAD. 

• Like 1

Not sure if it's a Milwaukee deal or just hd. I wonder if hd goofed up cuz the kit with 5.0 batteries shows for the same price and the keyed chuck kit with 9.0 shows for 549 but is sold out. Either way I couldn't resist so I bought one and free home delivery says it'll be here tomorrow!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Bremon said:

I'm seeing kits on a lot of Canadian sites with multiple 9.0s for good prices. You guys in USA likely have similar deals or maybe better but maybe the exchange rate will work out for you:

$699 Hole Hawg w/ 3x HD9.0

$999 SDS Max w/ 3x HD9.0

$799 Mitre w/ 2x HD9.0

$819 Super Hawg w/ 3x HD9.0

$799 1" SDS w/ 3x HD9.0

Above prices are Canadian. The Hawgs are the Quik-Lok versions which leads me to believe they aren't selling as well as the keyed chuck version but damn these prices have me wanting to pull the trigger on a Hole Hawg. FlexVolt must have Team Red shook! 2 pack of FlexVolt 9.0 is listed at $319 CAD. 

I think guys like the idea of a keyed chuck because they might have old bits

Yeah I've seen numerous videos / posts about uncoupling selffeeds etc. when you're pulling them back out. Easy to bump the chuck and that's all it takes. Not hard for me to believe, I see it at work regularly pulling air lines around etc. Quick connects are also quick disconnects lol. 

• Like 1

Yea there are good deals floating around but I always find the best on the Milwaukee website I will post a link below. I mean I know most are mail in rebates but free tools are free tools. One of the deals they have is buy $200 in sawzall blades or hole saws, get a free m12 fuel sawzall. Which I have been wanting but my work buys all my blades for me so I am getting a free sawzall outta the deal! 

https://milwaukeetool-rebates.herokuapp.com/#/home

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kale said:

Yea there are good deals floating around but I always find the best on the Milwaukee website I will post a link below. I mean I know most are mail in rebates but free tools are free tools. One of the deals they have is buy $200 in sawzall blades or hole saws, get a free m12 fuel sawzall. Which I have been wanting but my work buys all my blades for me so I am getting a free sawzall outta the deal! 

https://milwaukeetool-rebates.herokuapp.com/#/home

I believe these are invalid now it's past the valid purchase date.

4 minutes ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

Oh I didn't see that until now but I am sure they will have some new ones soon! 

• Like 1

Not all of them. I came across this deal and it's close to motivating me to pull the trigger.

2634259650f58bc5a1c7949f437e1684.jpg

Buy a tower light get a free 5.0 starter kit. That's fine and dandy, however HD and some other retailers are ALSO running a get a free starter kit.

ab9444f20721d37c3b985b45e1780245.jpg

So for $200, you get the tower light and TWO starter kits. That's a deal any way you look at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, khariV said:

Not all of them. I came across this deal and it's close to motivating me to pull the trigger

Buy a tower light get a free 5.0 starter kit. That's fine and dandy, however HD and some other retailers are ALSO running a get a free starter kit.

So for $200, you get the tower light and TWO starter kits. That's a deal any way you look at it.

Yep, it was a good deal when it was $250 for this, so I can't blame you for having an itchy trigger finger.....

• Like 1

Nevermind, I started changing stores and it popped up, I wonder why it does that

I had that same problem, changing stores also solved it. None of the local ones had any in stock so I've held off but I need to make a point of getting 2 before it ends, especially if the rebate gets me an extra starter kit.