Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:02 AM, Framer joe said:

Love to get the new Milwaukee heavy duty fuel impact wrench ...1400 lbs !

I just bought the mid-torque. We'll see if I need the big gun, as well. I kinda doubt it. The high torque would probably just pick my Jeep up and flip it over. LOL

25 minutes ago, BK13 said:

I just bought the mid-torque. We'll see if I need the big gun, as well. I kinda doubt it. The high torque would probably just pick my Jeep up and flip it over. LOL

Now I want to see someone lift the drive tires on a manual and start their car by spinning the wheels with one.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 5:16 PM, Framer joe said:

It would help taking lugs off our machines, lull etc...when we get a flat....

.....gotta love jeeps...I have a 06 rubi.....I think the mid torque is probably enough for anything on the Jeep 

I already have 3/8" Fuel Compact in M12 and M18 variety. But when I pull the front shackle hangers off I kinda doubt the M18 will do the job. I've not had any problems with lug nuts with either, but then I'm pretty neurotic about keeping brake dust off of my wheels, to the point of yanking them off the rig. So therefor, the lug threads are clean and usually put some anti-seize or grease on 'em. Granted, all my rigs are 1/2 tons. A 1 ton dually might be a bit more of a challenge.

50 minutes ago, noccem said:

ACME Tools has a sale on the 10in Fuel Sliding Miter Saw kit for $479 with an extra tool or 9.0 ah battery.

http://www.acmetools.com/shop/tools/milwaukee-2734-21hd

A bit more info - for the extra tool you get to choose from the  Sawzall, the Mid-Torque 1/2" wrench and the grinder - all Fuel models.  Seems like a heck of a deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the best Milwaukee deal is buying either the 10" Miter Saw Kit ($599), Impact & Hammer Drill Kit w/ 2 5.0ah ($399), or One-Key Impact & Hammer Drill Kit w/ 2 5.0ah ($499) and you get a free tool of either FUEL Sawzall ($199), Rocket LED Tower Light ($199), 9.0ah battery ($169), Mid-Torque Impact ($189), or 7-1/4" Circular Saw ($229). 

Non-Milwaukee sales that look good:

$99 Makita Impact or Drill kit sale is back again this year. I guess a lot of people jumped on them last year. 

3pc ToughSystem or Ridgid Pro boxes are $98. 

Bosch 6PC Daredevil Spade Bit Set with 2 free bits is only $4.97.

3 hours ago, Daniel Julian said:

Found HD 2017 BF ad. The link says 2016, but when you actually go to the page, its the 2017 ad... http://www.thecouponingcouple.com/home-depot-black-friday-2016-ad/

Bit of a let down to be honest. It seems, for the most part, everything listed on the ad is already on sale or are current promotions. Of course I'm only speaking in regards to the power tools.

Oh well, thanks for the heads up!

12 hours ago, justinkendall said:

$99 Makita Impact or Drill kit sale is back again this year. I guess a lot of people jumped on them last year. 

Hmm, a single BL1830B Makita battery retails for $99, wonder what I could get for the tool and charger on eBay, might be a reasonable way to get a couple more batteries for a good deal.

Edit: $22, if the impact and charger can be sold for the price that I see them selling for on eBay (111 impacts sold at $50, and 70 chargers sold at $27) then each 3.0 battery would end up costing me around $22.

12 hours ago, justinkendall said:

Bosch 6PC Daredevil Spade Bit Set with 2 free bits is only $4.97.

I buy at least a half a dozen sets every time that deal comes around, even though I have almost no use for the smaller diameters. A nail strike or two and just chuck them.