Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and new to Milwaukee tools, but I've already got quite the collection and love them; mainly M18, but a couple of M12. I scored a great deal at McCoys. They were discontinuing the M18 multi-tool (bare) and my friend found it on the clearance table for $15!! I went by the next morning when they opened and they were gone, but I called another store about an hour away and they shipped it to my local store and didn't even charge extra. In the process of looking and calling other stores, I ended up finding the M18 sawzall (not fuel) for $40 at another store about 8 hrs away and they shipped it straight to my house for just a few bucks. All in, I spend about $60 and got $250-300 worth of tools!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

CPO has a Promo if you buy 2 M18 Bare Tools and get a 5AH Battery and MultiCharger, May not be a big deal for the veterans with enough batteries and chargers, but as a guy stepping up from M12 into some of the M18 Tools, i think its a great deal.

Picked up a 2754 3/8 impact, 2763 1/2 Impact, Battery and Charger for less the $400 shipped to my door, coming from the tool truck world that wouldnt have even bought a 3/8 Cordless Ratchet. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you asked me, it should be 20% off on anything above 50 dollars. CPO is supposed to be the affordable dealer of power tools and equipment, but if you look close, their used tool pricing tends to be as expensive as brand new sometimes.

Agreed, CPO is on my shit list for cancelling an order on me!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What does the adapter do? Obviously can't do the tool so does it just do what the Dewalt Bluetooth pack does?

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's for the crimping tools that don't have one key. I seen a few images of it on a pro press

On 2/24/2016 at 4:49 PM, JimboS1ice said:

What does the adapter do? Obviously can't do the tool so does it just do what the Dewalt Bluetooth pack does?

Jimbo

I would guess that it controls the amperage released to the tool.  If this is how Milwaukee controls how OneKey can change the torque without physically touching a switch on the tool.  Who would pay over $100 just to see the strength of the battery when the battery comes with a button to display battery strength?

http://www.dm-tools.co.uk/product.php/section//sn/MILM18ONEKA0