Milwaukee Power Tool Deal Thread

redmed

• 2 weeks later...

I have been waiting for a deal on Milwaukee power tools.  If you know of a deal or when to expect another Milwaukee power tool deal let me know.  I have been waiting for something like a "Buy a tool & get a free battery". 

I know acmetools has a buy a kit and get a free battery, not sure if that's what you are looking for. The new hammer drill and impact driver are coming out in 2 weeks so keep an eye out around then.

Just ordered a 2457-20 M12 3/8 ratchet off Ebay.

The 2654-20 @ HD is not on sale yet or with a free battery :cry:   still too new

Thanks for letting me know of the deals though!

The Ebay seller of the 2457-20 turned out to be a get the "money and run" seller.  So I did not get the 2457-20.  I did put in a claim to Ebay and they refunded my money.  I had thought my wait for a bargain was over but when the 2457-20 did not come I could not wait any longer so I took my Harbor Freight 20% coupon and started trying to get 20% off on the 2457-20 at Home Depot.  It took six try's  but finally found a cashier that took 20% off.

The Ebay seller of the 2457-20 turned out to be a get the "money and run" seller. So I did not get the 2457-20. I did put in a claim to Ebay and they refunded my money. I had thought my wait for a bargain was over but when the 2457-20 did not come I could not wait any longer so I took my Harbor Freight 20% coupon and started trying to get 20% off on the 2457-20 at Home Depot. It took six try's but finally found a cashier that took 20% off.

How many feedback did they have? Sorry to hear about that.

At least you got your ratchet.

I stopped by my local Milwaukee dealer and he has a deal for $100 off a fuel kit. It sounded like have to trade in ANY m18 tool with ANY two batteries for the discount. I may be buying the m18 fuel hammer drill and impact for $250. I'm not sure if this deal is all over the U.S. though.

I stopped by my local Milwaukee dealer and he has a deal for $100 off a fuel kit. It sounded like have to trade in ANY m18 tool with ANY two batteries for the discount. I may be buying the m18 fuel hammer drill and impact for $250. I'm not sure if this deal is all over the U.S. though.

Congrats! That's a great deal.

How many feedback did they have? Sorry to hear about that.

At least you got your ratchet.

He had about 40 feedbacks all good but his start date was Feb of this year, that was a red flag, but I had waited so long I took a chance.  The next day my heart sank.  My listing said "Last One" the next day was another listing exactly like the one I bought and it said "Last One".  The next day another duplicate listing so I braced myself for a no show.

For any Canadians looks like bc fasteners is clearing out Fuel kits, specifically the compact impacts. Limited stock and the lowest price I've ever seen for 2654-22. I don't need any more 4.0s so will wait on a 2754-20. If I needed more batteries I would be all over this. Limited stock.

they must be clearing stock out for the new arrivals in a couple weeks. Dewalt had the same deal at my local dealer but the guy said that no trade in was necessary even though that was the deal. So with the price difference between the Milwaukee and Dewalt at the time I had little choice. Though I'm looking to get into the M12 Fuel lineup soon. They have such an amazing selection.

they must be clearing stock out for the new arrivals in a couple weeks. Dewalt had the same deal at my local dealer but the guy said that no trade in was necessary even though that was the deal. So with the price difference between the Milwaukee and Dewalt at the time I had little choice. Though I'm looking to get into the M12 Fuel lineup soon. They have such an amazing selection.

New arrivals in a couple weeks? 

I feel like a kid b4 Christmas.

acme tools has the Milwaukee fuel m18 hammer drill and driver for $250. It says $100 trade in but when I got my dewalt they didn't require any trade for that price. I think this means that they will have the new drill within a week or two and the new impact a couple weeks later. Even with my Dewalt I was very tempted to get in on this deal.

International Tool has the Milwaukee M18 Drill/Driver and Impact (not FUEL) 2691-22 on sale. $199 most places, they have listed at $179 and are stacking the $15 off $150 promo.  That's $164 plus free shipping and no tax for most places.  It has been cheaper a couple times in the past, but this is the best price right now.  

http://www.internationaltool.com/milwaukee-2691-22-m18-cordless-lithium-ion-2-tool-combo-kit

M18 Compact Driver (2601-20) and the M18 1/4 Inch Hex Impact Driver (2650-20) with two batteries (small ones), bag and a charger.

Milwaukee 2691-22 M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit

Get $15 off instanly with purchase of $150 or more of M18 kits or bare tools, $30 off with purchase of $300 

• 2 months later...

I was thinking between the fuel and brushed model and for size I decided I wanted the brushed model being smaller. It isn't as powerful but it's nice and compact, still might pick the fuel up but either way they are great little saws.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

This won't apply to everyone, but if you live near SE Wisconsin there are some great deals to be had this week. We have a local Hardware store in Menomonee Falls called Neu's Hardware. They are having their "Tool Days" sale this week and there are some great deals. http://www.neushardware.com/event/neus-tool-day-december-4-2015/

My Brother-in-law wanted to switch one of his work trucks over from Makita to Milwaukee so I have been helping watch out for deals since the summer and this one came up. What makes it even better is that Home Depot matched it + 10% off. He purchase 5 of the Gen2 Fuels kits and got 2 Fuel Sawzalls, 2 Fuel Grinders, and the 71/4" Circular saw for free. Regular price for his purchase would have been $2890 but with the match of the deal at Neu's he got everything for $1570, about 55% of off. 

Just picked up a M18 Fuel Sawzall 2720-20 from HD on sale for $179 - $35.80 (20%HF) = $143.20.  I wanted to retire my hacksaw and also use the 2720-20 to cut/trim a few logs when splitting logs instead of starting my chainsaw just for a few cuts.  My wife was asking for a electric chainsaw to prune trees, but I thought she might hurt herself if it kicked back.  She is known as "Destructo" for a reason.  She operates at one speed superfast and constantly breaks things.  I thought a sawzall would be safer for her.  When I told her it was cordless she was excited.   She is now unattached to a electric outlet, maybe this is a mistake, she is now free to cut stuff all over our 18 acres. 

I also grabbed a Milwaukee 12 sawzall blade set.  Now that I got back online I read that Diablo blades are good.  So I ordered two Diablo blade sets for almost the price of the one Milwaukee set.  I also see a Milwaukee 15 hole saw set on sale for $32 that gets me over $50 so I can use "HDHOLIDAY"  to get $5 off.   I have to quit reading, I have done enough damage to my wallet today.

Just picked up a M18 Fuel Sawzall 2720-20 from HD on sale for $179 - $35.80 (20%HF) = $143.20. I wanted to retire my hacksaw and also use the 2720-20 to cut/trim a few logs when splitting logs instead of starting my chainsaw just for a few cuts. My wife was asking for a electric chainsaw to prune trees, but I thought she might hurt herself if it kicked back. She is known as "Destructo" for a reason. She operates at one speed superfast and constantly breaks things. I thought a sawzall would be safer for her. When I told her it was cordless she was excited. She is now unattached to a electric outlet, maybe this is a mistake, she is now free to cut stuff all over our 18 acres.

I also grabbed a Milwaukee 12 sawzall blade set. Now that I got back online I read that Diablo blades are good. So I ordered two Diablo blade sets for almost the price of the one Milwaukee set. I also see a Milwaukee 15 hole saw set on sale for $32 that gets me over $50 so I can use "HDHOLIDAY" to get $5 off. I have to quit reading, I have done enough damage to my wallet today.

Still waiting on my fuel to arrive I can't wait!

Jimbo

My M18 Fuel Sawzall 2720-20 has been patiently sitting waiting for the Diablo blades I ordered for it.  Just checked UPS and the package with the blades are going to be delivered today.  I'm going to charge another battery pack and listen for the delivery truck.

Not sure if anyone needs a new knife but this is a great deal I found at hartville hardware. These are currently $35 at home depot. I used this picture I took at home depot to get a meet and beat. Can't go wrong, great knife.c9f93c325ba2e23034bbf18d83e15ed6.jpg