hard case toolbox for air travel

opcruzer

I know a lot of you are going to say pelican, but are there any others in the medium size box that still has wheels and a retractable handle to roll thru airports?  I plan to have an m18 fuel 1/4" impact and a battery or two and a couple small cases of bits and such and maybe a charger and then assorted small hand tools.

I will be traveling to Canada a couple times and to a couple job-sites in KY and TN.  I forsee more and more air travel in my future so I want to invest in good equipment.

I got 4 pelican cases. 1 case has two shotguns, the other has a rifle, third case holds all sorts of accessories for them an the fourth case holds my camera an laptop . Best cases ever. I would love pelican cases for my tools, that would just be sweet. I know they make a tool chest that Armstrong sells kits in as well.

Cabelas an bass pro shops both have cases that are similar to pelican but not the high price tag. They seem decent in quality an would probably do.