Show me your Makita collection!

kornomaniac

The chainsaw is unbelievable. I can't believe it's battery powered, got it hung up on a partially felled branch but that was my fault and any saw would have had the same issue. Super compact, light, the only gripes I have are fuel gauge and the safety lever is really close to the grip so if wearing have glove as evident in my video review, it trips the lever. Still, I am so so so glad I bought it, it's awesome,

As far as the bit kit? Yup CPO Makita, haven't tried them out as I just got them and opened them before the pic but man I love having brads and safety drivers. Well put together kit and snaps onto my old sustainers no problem. I'd go so far as to say I love the rounded edges on the case,

• Like 1

nice bunch of tools! I know im weird but I seriously love that stick vac.. very handy

Thanks bud

Very true - it's probably had more continuous use than a lot of the other tools.  My fiance ended up seizing it very early on.

Nice agail! Thats some top of the line tools you got there :)

How are you ( or your mother in law ) liking the hedge trimmer ? :)

Is it the single or dual 18 v model ? :)

Thanks

It's just the single 18v. 

I like it a lot - more than enough power, pretty quiet and I don't have to worry about accidentally cutting the extension cable.

Mother in law loves it more than me, she actually wanted to buy one for herself, but I said she could keep mine for a while and we'll swop back and forth.

She also loved the vac so much that I got for herself as well.

My makita cordless collection, Not pictured (2) xdt09 impacts, brushless rotary hammer w/ dust vac, XPH07T, XWT02z, xtd08, XLT01z, new makita flood light, (2) finish sanders, DS4011 spade handle drill, XAG03m, DC18RD charger, 5007MGA circular saw, X2 7-1/4" circular saw, and XMR03 multi-tool.

My makita cordless collection, Not pictured (2) xdt09 impacts, brushless rotary hammer w/ dust vac, XPH07T, XWT02z, xtd08, XLT01z, new makita flood light, (2) finish sanders, DS4011 spade handle drill, XAG03m, DC18RD charger, 5007MGA circular saw, X2 7-1/4" circular saw, and XMR03 multi-tool.attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

wow, that is quite the collection! did you buy one of those monster 18-tool kits i see on amazon or just buy things as you needed? i notice the "white" makitas on the side... are you satisfied with their performance? i ask because my brother bought some of those and was actually disappointed.

My makita cordless collection, Not pictured (2) xdt09 impacts, brushless rotary hammer w/ dust vac, XPH07T, XWT02z, xtd08, XLT01z, new makita flood light, (2) finish sanders, DS4011 spade handle drill, XAG03m, DC18RD charger, 5007MGA circular saw, X2 7-1/4" circular saw, and XMR03 multi-tool. image.jpg image.jpg

Damn thats a nice collection! Angled impact driver! Not one you see any day :)

But a life saver in certain situations ! :D

wow, that is quite the collection! did you buy one of those monster 18-tool kits i see on amazon or just buy things as you needed? i notice the "white" makitas on the side... are you satisfied with their performance? i ask because my brother bought some of those and was actually disappointed.

Ankur, thanks for the compliment. I originally bought the 18volt 15-piece tool kit last year, and added the brushless and 12v(white) tools along the way. I'm satisfied with the white 12v makita's, but all I use them for is odd jobs around the house, so I haven't really been hard on them.

Ankur, thanks for the compliment. I originally bought the 18volt 15-piece tool kit last year, and added the brushless and 12v(white) tools along the way. I'm satisfied with the white 12v makita's, but all I use them for is odd jobs around the house, so I haven't really been hard on them.

i figured as much on the whites... my brother seemed to think they could be his go-to tools. i believe he just trusted that every makita would be badass without actually looking at the specs or reviews... not so much.

• 10 months later...

Hey kornomaniac! In witch toolshop in belgium do you work? Just curious about it ;-) greetings from belgium!

On 10-7-2015 at 7:50 PM, kornomaniac said:

And this is not really my personal collection with my responsibility and personal toy store !

It's the hardware store where i work.  Makita is my main responsability there :)

As you can see we have quite a large selection of Makita Tools stocked so if anyone needs a closer look / small video on any of these tools.  Let me know !!

rek1.jpg

Angle grinders, Rotary hammers, Hammer drills, etc...

rek2.jpg

Petrol cut off saws.    There's the super compact EK6100 300mm.  Then the EK7300   350mm.  Third one is the 4 stroke !  and barely visible the electric cut off saw

rek3.jpg

That's in front of the store. Mitre saws /table saws and a display with the 4 stroke combi engine with different attachments.

rek4.jpg

More mitre saws and table saws

rek5.jpg

This is our 18V cordless selection ( well one 10.8V and one 14v tool up there )

rek6.jpg

Various woodworking tools and some 18v combi kits

rek7.jpg

Diamond core drilling machines and some 18V combi kits

rek8.jpg

Cirk saws, recip saws, a few laser tools and a selection of hedge trimmers

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Belgiumtoolfreak said:

Hey kornomaniac! In witch toolshop in belgium do you work? Just curious about it ;-) greetings from belgium!

Hey man ! :D

Madreco professional.

In Bree, Limburg.

Adres is : stift 2a .

Come have a look if youre around :D