Bosch DH181X-01 18v Brute Tough MONSTAH!!!!!

ChrisK

Great job on the video Chris those are some nice drills even the Festool :) They all went through that 2x6 like butter, who cares if its not brushless you got plenty of power on that Bosch. You got a great looking shop there and an even better looking shirt on. I didn't even realize there's no belt hook, what was Bosch thinking maybe they weren't..lol 

Great overview video bro all 3 of those drills are top notch quality and the chuck on the Bosch looks nice! I have that Dewalt drill and is a beast bro very well made and powerful for a brushed drill man I would love to give the Festool and Bosch a try. Thanks for posting video bro!!

Thanks for the video ChrisK. Great review. Next time you do a video please don't show the Kapex! My bank account is getting dangerously close to being $1500 less everytime I see a video on one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well now kruton.....I normally keep those tools in the shadows from the detractors but......here in I did a while ago about DC.....

I'm going to be doing several projects today and tomorrow, if I can I'll try to post pics of the new fastcap fence system on the MFT/3 Kapex which is different from this video I took this early winter.

Well now kruton.....I normally keep those tools in the shadows from the detractors but......here in I did a while ago about DC.....

http://youtu.be/d2ymh_ip8Rg

I'm going to be doing several projects today and tomorrow, if I can I'll try to post pics of the new fastcap fence system on the MFT/3 Kapex which is different from this video I took this early winter.

I can't believe how much of the dust that thing collects. Way to go man, now I want the dust collection system to go with the saw. I think you are a bad influence!

I can't believe how much of the dust that thing collects. Way to go man, now I want the dust collection system to go with the saw. I think you are a bad influence!

. Oh he's a SUPER BAD influence Kruton!! ;)
  • Like 1

I might have to sell a kidney to buy all the tools you guys post

Yeah I know, might be worth it though. Like an idiot I watched a video for the Festool Domino...bad idea on my part. I really want one now.

I've got the DF500 Domino set :D

NER has one too. I'm not sure but I think Regopit has one. My Wife bought me it for a wedding gift last October when we got married. Absolutely unbelievable, stupendous piece of engineering guys. Also really expensive but work every penny if you are into woodworking or even custom cabinetry.