My DeWalt Tough System Collection

77Ford

I bought some from Zoro at 30% off the I have been able to buy about 20 at the discount at 3 different stores.

It took a lot of work and time but I figured I saved about $1000 to buy for DeWalt tool with like the new cordless miter saw and the Toughsystem radio when it comes out....[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those prices are nuts. You still need the medium size though :P

I have 1 medium I bought when I thought I would stop at 3 lol

I have to say Mr. Yellow your pics of your van [emoji7] inspired me and I thank you for that......sweet setup.

• Like 1

Prices here in Canada are nowhere near that from what I've seen lol. I've been waiting to see if Milwaukee has any storage a up their sleeves for me this summer before I ramp up with more Tough System and start my TStak collection, but at those prices I woud definitely say "black and yellow it is!"

I have 1 medium I bought when I thought I would stop at 3 lol

I have to say Mr. Yellow your pics of your van [emoji7] inspired me and I thank you for that......sweet setup.

Cheers! :)  I still get compliments from people at jobsites that peek inside. It's funny because they are wondering how the boxes are attached because it looks like they are floating. 

I assume the ToughSystem Music is next on your list.... ;)

Cheers! :) I still get compliments from people at jobsites that peek inside. It's funny because they are wondering how the boxes are attached because it looks like they are floating.

Yes...looking forward to that coming out. Still looking for more info on the storage system with clear top

Cheers! :)  I still get compliments from people at jobsites that peek inside. It's funny because they are wondering how the boxes are attached because it looks like they are floating. 

Where can I get some floating DeWalt boxes  ???

Tough Boxes are now $0.01 in some of the stores around Houston. I'm trying to stock up.

509b96af0b9217b52eba38737b8928bc.jpg

I have a few more to add to the pic.

That is a sick deal!!!!! I have been to around 8 different HD stores by me and nothing! Every time I go in there is someone hogging the computer at the pro desk

That is a sick deal!!!!! I have been to around 8 different HD stores by me and nothing! Every time I go in there is someone hogging the computer at the pro desk

There are lots of computers throughout the store you can use. Appliances... Mill works. I usually grab the one by customer service. It has a chair and everything. The customer service reps usually come chat and don't ask any questions. While I am there, I also keep an eye on returns to see if anyone is returning anything I may want to buy.

I found 4 in the rafters in a store I go to every week.....they hand been out of them for months.

I check the computer for the first time and bingo, there they were at $18.03

[emoji12]

Maybe someone returned them with plans on rebuying? If they were no home, they got put up in the rafters.

They were still in the cardboard box that DeWalt shipped them in....I was able to read the SKU on the box and they got them down....

I just wanted to add to your point of checking the instore computer. They maybe "hiding" right in front of your eyes.

I'm so over everyone getting tough boxes and now there only a penny. Can I buy one off of you for 50 cent? :)

That's the problem with the boxes. I'd sell them but after shipping, it's almost break even to buy them at retail or from someone else on sale.

My first set (5 or 6) I bought from FactoryAuthorizedOutlet.com and they were lost. I fought tooth and nail. Unfortunately, they have an agreement with UPS that UPS doesn't offer any sort of guarantee on their packages. It's up to them to "self insure" their shipments. Well, they gave me a BS offer to re-ship if I paid for shipping. And if I recall, it was pretty darn close to what I paid for the item with free shipping as I maximized a deal they ran. $25 off $75 purchase for something.

That's the problem with the boxes. I'd sell them but after shipping, it's almost break even to buy them at retail or from someone else on sale.

My first set (5 or 6) I bought from FactoryAuthorizedOutlet.com and they were lost. I fought tooth and nail. Unfortunately, they have an agreement with UPS that UPS doesn't offer any sort of guarantee on their packages. It's up to them to "self insure" their shipments. Well, they gave me a BS offer to re-ship if I paid for shipping. And if I recall, it was pretty darn close to what I paid for the item with free shipping as I maximized a deal they ran. $25 off $75 purchase for something.

I was thinking about the cost of shipping would be more than the item. That sucks to hear about your shipment, UPS some how got one number of my address wrong and it was hell trying to get it. I called everyday they would tell me they can't find the address and would put it back on the truck and try again tomorrow. I was home one day and they drove buy my house and kept going so I got in my car and pulled there butt over.