My DeWalt Tough System Collection

77Ford

I was thinking about the cost of shipping would be more than the item. That sucks to hear about your shipment, UPS some how got one number of my address wrong and it was hell trying to get it. I called everyday they would tell me they can't find the address and would put it back on the truck and try again tomorrow. I was home one day and they drove buy my house and kept going so I got in my car and pulled there butt over.

Thanks. It was settled. The benefits of paying by credit card. Bank did a charge back on them and refunded my money.

it's gonna cost him an arm and a leg to get all the brackets :P

Seriously, if that huge stack was attached to a wall it would look (and work) awesome.

Come to think of, I was thinking the other day, they should design sliding brackets, so you could slide a case forward and grab anything that is in it without removing it from the brackets and it doesn't interfere with the boxes above.

• Like 1

I guess buying from a reputable place is the way to go so you don't get screwed on the warranty   

Seriously, if that huge stack was attached to a wall it would look (and work) awesome.

Come to think of, I was thinking the other day, they should design sliding brackets, so you could slide a case forward and grab anything that is in it without removing it from the brackets and it doesn't interfere with the boxes above.

That sounds like a good idea but might be expensive to produce and what will happen if there's something heavy in the box it might fall over on you when you side it..lol

I've been thinking that for a while. I'm thinking of just doing drawers on drawer glides. I could do a whole wall of TS Boxes.

I guess buying from a reputable place is the way to go so you don't get screwed on the warranty

That sounds like a good idea but might be expensive to produce and what will happen if there's something heavy in the box it might fall over on you when you side it..lol

If you do the square tubing, the tube can go from floor to ceiling. Anchored in. Allowing everything to slide freely while staying secured to the brackets until the handles are raised.

Okay now I understand what you guys mean..lol Yea it would be a pain to take the boxes off the wall open it and than put it back on

They're great for mobile mounting because the boxes do not move. They will not fall off their mounts. But when it comes to stationary storage, thats a different scenario. Especially if you plan on using them in a work shop environment that will more than likely be accessed regularly.

Very nice. What did you use for the angle brackets?

I used a stock L-bracket/shelf bracket from my local Ace. Then I welded the little tab on the sides so the boxes stay put while traveling. They work great. I have $12 a pair in them because the small tab was scrap steel I cut up. You could also drill and tap for a small bolt to hold the boxes in place.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk