My DeWalt Tough System Collection

77Ford

14 hours ago, 77Ford said:

I think it will fit.... But I will double check and post a pic. DeWalt is coming out with the DS450 soon at $59

5700ddf515a7622a3bdab54f23848aa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now about this DS450...Can we assume it is the same box as the DS400 with just a cart attached? Is it permanently attached? If so, then the olny way to stack is with the yellow clips? and I understand they are prone to break if overstressed, so putting a DS300 full of tools on top would be risky?

Now about this DS450...Can we assume it is the same box as the DS400 with just a cart attached? Is it permanently attached? If so, then the olny way to stack is with the yellow clips? and I understand they are prone to break if overstressed, so putting a DS300 full of tools on top would be risky?

I assume it is the same box as DS400 and is one piece construction.

I think 1 DS300 on top of this would be fine.

But you can not beat the versatility of the carts.....I have thinking of adding some brackets and loading up 6 DS100 so I can store all my hardware. [emoji12]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn...ford ,,great deals ! . ! no such a deal in my area,... evan if possible no place to store all that. ..you must own a shop or 3 car garage . ..on cape you would be a millionaire to store that....i read all about posts but can not see how that can be done here....you are the greatest deal finder ever....