What did you do today? A thread dedicated to the general use of tools in your projects.

99_XC600

Don't get me wrong they are nice boxes just way out of my budget. A couple of our mechanics in our shop have them and gave about 10k for them. I drool over them everytime I go hangout out with them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mine too....Honestly I'd rather put the coin into the tools but if the wife leaves one under the tree I won't complain LOL

• Like 2

Well, while not project related I spent the day with my 3 year old grandson.  But it had me thinking, of all the cool projects I will be making for him.  Starting with a custom step stool, so he can wash his hands in the sink.  I already made him a cool name plaque, that looks like a train.  Also made him a bunch of wooden cars and trucks to play with. I forgot how much fun it is to have a "little buddy" to hang out with.

-Steven 

• Like 2

Thanks Pete! Absolute blast, though truthfully this was in a sandpit we stumbled across. After 30 minutes going up and down huge hills I was about to blow chunks. I'm giving the thumbs up but I though I was gonna hurl :D

Awesome trail ride and representing my boys though!

Got up bright and early to start spreading the fill. My Dad delivered the tractor in a roll-off. :) The day went pretty well, I only buried the tractor once. Used the Jeep and some chains to pull it out. We ended up using 46 cubic yard of fill and I still have to cap it off with top soil

During the course of the day, we found a couple of toads and a salamander in the fill. My daughter rescued them and set them free. :)

D5928C74-5DF0-44F2-9331-BDD0501AC2FC_zps

15755C23-DC37-4135-9E56-3BAE2E2B66B2_zps

AFE05B63-AD08-48BB-91EB-B1A198C9636B_zps

ED4EB72D-293A-4618-BCDC-D0A90D84B04D_zps

4B24C1BD-57F4-455D-B031-023A5C8A267A_zps

3414BD86-034E-4FC9-AE8F-061643962994_zps

2AB165EF-F7A9-4CB3-90BA-ED5613EB89ED_zps

2D9F42A3-B3E5-4A7C-833C-0D552D2E1587_zps

• Like 1

Crew I didn't jack crap this weekend but stay in bed I came down with a bad flu so bad my eyes and teeth hurt......sucks!!!!!

That sucks man. At least when you are sick you hope to still be able to look at tools on the Internet! Sounds like you didn't even get that. Get well boss man!

That makes for a long day when you feel like garbage. I can only imagine working two jobs and feeling bad like that. My hats off to you bro!

. Thanks brotha!!!! I had to call off from the shop kruton I don't know what kinda dang flu I had but it took me out for a couple days now I gotta get back into work mode man I gotta pay off these credit cards so I can buy more tools!!!;)
  • Like 1

. Thanks brotha!!!! I had to call off from the shop kruton I don't know what kinda dang flu I had but it took me out for a couple days now I gotta get back into work mode man I gotta pay off these credit cards so I can buy more tools!!!;)

Hahahaha. So that's some good motivation to get better, you don't miss work, but you need more tools. I like the way you roll!