What did you do today? A thread dedicated to the general use of tools in your projects.

99_XC600

I mowed a lawn and made double what I asked for, victory dance time. Oh wait, just saw a hot babe with big bazukas walking down the street, gotta go look. Oh dang it, she's got a kid with her, all the good ones are taken dang it, why does it always happen to me? lol :D

Hey man just because she had a kid doesn't mean she is taken. That kid just means that she knows how it works!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Today the window crank fell apart on an '89 Jeep Wrangle YJ. So I fixed it. Very simple repair considering how easy it is to remove jeep doors. I made a template while it was apart, I'm thinking this jeep is going to be a 'woody'. Real wood dash and door panels. Mostly because I can use scraps and that how you roll in a YJ

post-28428-0-81222400-1444295260_thumb.j

• Like 2

Finally I got to stay home today and play in my garage!! Work and life have been really busy and with budget cuts we all have to take on more at work but anyways we were given this bench by my in laws they were gonna trash it but I brought it home sanded it down replaced the front piece of wood that was missing and threw some stain on there it's my first time I think I did ok now I wanna practice on something else now, I've also been helping my gramps redo his restroom that I will post pics of later. Hope u all had a great weekend crew!! T.I.A#1!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Finally I got to stay home today and play in my garage!! Work and life have been really busy and with budget cuts we all have to take on more at work but anyways we were given this bench by my in laws they were gonna trash it but I brought it home sanded it down replaced the front piece of wood that was missing and threw some stain on there it's my first time I think I did ok now I wanna practice on something else now, I've also been helping my gramps redo his restroom that I will post pics of later. Hope u all had a great weekend crew!! T.I.A#1!!!!!!!

That looks sharp.....thanks for the post, we have a bench too that could use some sanding and a re-stain. What color did you go with?

Nice job Big Mike!!

For me....I got to work in my shop. With my buddy having been ill I was staying away from the shop but this week, I got my head outta my butt and went down there. I've been taking a woodworking class to boot so I got to mess around with my lathe after I finished up my Kapex station. I am almost done wiring in a permanent outlet for my lathe and I moved my work table over to its probably last location. Added trim boards and painted and hopefully I can start assembling my new 14" Rikon behemoth bamdsaw!

• Like 1

Nice job Big Mike!!

For me....I got to work in my shop. With my buddy having been ill I was staying away from the shop but this week, I got my head outta my butt and went down there. I've been taking a woodworking class to boot so I got to mess around with my lathe after I finished up my Kapex station. I am almost done wiring in a permanent outlet for my lathe and I moved my work table over to its probably last location. Added trim boards and painted and hopefully I can start assembling my new 14" Rikon behemoth bamdsaw!

. Thanks my brotha!! It was a small project but it felt good man I've been neglecting my tool junkieness lol! I have been helping my gramps with his shower it's been great to build something with him I hope it all turns out good ;) I can't wait to see some updated pics of your shop bro I know everything ur doing in there is gonna turn out super sweet man!!
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow that turned out really nice. All it needed was some love and attention. Great job man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk