What did you do today? A thread dedicated to the general use of tools in your projects.

99_XC600

So my niece lowered her car a couple weeks ago and I knew something was gonna go wrong but u guys k ow these young peeps they always wanna look cool they have a lil import car club that get together and cruise around, well today she went over a speed bump and broke her header pipe!! I was like WTF!!! But she knows uncle mike will always be there for her plus it was an excuse for me to bust out my milwaukee impact wrenches ;) man I can't say enough about there mechanic tools guys I freakin lovem!! At the end we ended up changing her oil rotating tires and replacing header pipes now she's back on the road for now...

So my niece lowered her car a couple weeks ago and I knew something was gonna go wrong but u guys k ow these young peeps they always wanna look cool they have a lil import car club that get together and cruise around, well today she went over a speed bump and broke her header pipe!! I was like WTF!!! But she knows uncle mike will always be there for her plus it was an excuse for me to bust out my milwaukee impact wrenches ;) man I can't say enough about there mechanic tools guys I freakin lovem!! At the end we ended up changing her oil rotating tires and replacing header pipes now she's back on the road for now...

That's cool man. Any excuse to bust out some tools!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's cool man. Any excuse to bust out some tools!

. Heck yea bro it's so nice not to have to bust out a air compressor to for all this :) I use to take these to the shop with me everyday but man the guys over there go crazy to use these badboys some times I wouldn't see them for a couple days lol!!

. Heck yea bro it's so nice not to have to bust out a air compressor to for all this :) I use to take these to the shop with me everyday but man the guys over there go crazy to use these badboys some times I wouldn't see them for a couple days lol!!

That's awesome man. How do you like that Milwaukee?

Continuing on the window replacement project in the house. Had 5 to do today. Everything was going well until I unwrapped #4 and came across this and of course I had already torn the old window out. I installed it temporarily until the replacement comes in from my supplier.

22F9A54E-31F5-4EE0-89C4-D4A18F02DBB1_zps

9473C490-0D1D-49FC-B0A4-CB5FFE3E5019_zps

I came home from school for the weekend and today my dad, uncle and I cleaned out a log jam in his creek today. We went to load his high lift and the rear end of the truck went about two and a half feet in the air while I was in it holding the brakes on. Then the thing bounced up and the trailer came unlatched from the ball and hit the bed. After we had the log jam cleared out he went to take his truck and trailer back but the trailer came unlatched again and my uncle didn't notice it and he drove off until it hit the ground so we had to get his tractor and lift it up and hook it back up. Other than those couple of incidents the day went smooth.

Continuing on the window replacement project in the house. Had 5 to do today. Everything was going well until I unwrapped #4 and came across this and of course I had already torn the old window out. I installed it temporarily until the replacement comes in from my supplier.

22F9A54E-31F5-4EE0-89C4-D4A18F02DBB1_zps

9473C490-0D1D-49FC-B0A4-CB5FFE3E5019_zps

. Man that sucks!

the right angle impact has came in extremely handy so far. How is yours holding up mike?

. Same here bro!! Milwaukee really did a great job on these tools my bro had some of his neighbors over while I was working on my niece car and they were underestimating my milwaukees well that changed after all was set and done ;)
  • Like 1

Today I changed the power steering pump and balancer pully an I had to take off the crank shaft bolt I used my 2763 fuel and of course it busted it off like a CHAMP!!! Lol! I also found a cool proto breaker bar in my gramps car I'm trying to get him to let me have it but no budge.The sad part is I haven't touched my garage yet..................

48e548de0791221d7b089043f0b911a8.jpg

I helped my Moms boyfriend load this killer toolbox onto his truck the other day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Those Matco's are sharp man. Any idea what that would cost? I'm gonna guess 12k won't touch it.

• Like 1