Do you think.....

Matty Alou

• 2 weeks later...

Milwaukee probably didn't do any nailers or the mitre saw because they are waiting for next year to blow everyone out of the water again. maybe the last to the fight but they will be the last standing.

and as for the mitre saw, im not sure if I like the style of the one they have in Europe.... I think they would make it more like their corded version they have here now. although a 0 clearance slider is a sweet option to have.

• Like 1

Milwaukee probably didn't do any nailers or the mitre saw because they are waiting for next year to blow everyone out of the water again. maybe the last to the fight but they will be the last standing.

and as for the mitre saw, im not sure if I like the style of the one they have in Europe.... I think they would make it more like their corded version they have here now. although a 0 clearance slider is a sweet option to have.

For me personally it wouldn't matter to me if they didn't do nailers because that's a bit of a stretch but I am hopeful of the miter saw, especially if it was FUEL.  I don't think anyone would argue that Milwaukee makes great saws so I would expect great things from them if they were to bring over a cordless Miter saw.

Boo, I kinda need a miter soonish and I'm not sure I can wait not knowing one way or another for certain when and what Milwaukee will be releasing a new saw. I might have to just buy a dewalt, they do make nice saws, but it would have been nicer buying an M18 saw with an excuse to get a 9 Ah battery to go with it ;)

These companies must really hate it when I have money in the bank. I'm pretty sure all of the tool companies know when I have money in savings so they say ok Kruton just transferred a few hundred bucks into savings, who wants it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk