Lowe's deals permathread

BMack37

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, pancing said:

so, you need to find another one of those code thingies for lowes :D

I did not, if I need a code I just generate one myself. Change a number from the sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth or tenth digit the cycle through the last numbers until it takes the code.

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

damn i paid 10 each

You didn't buy that long ago, go in and buy them if they still have them then return with the old receipt. I was told that's how to do price match after a week from the girl at CS.

7 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

You didn't buy that long ago, go in and buy them if they still have them then return with the old receipt. I was told that's how to do price match after a week from the girl at CS.

pretty sad thats what you have to do to get a price adjustment 

2 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

pretty sad thats what you have to do to get a price adjustment 

It's the same at Sears. Also HD at 31 to 90 days...though often the CS at HD just does a return then sells it back to you without saying anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

That's double the warranty on my Bosch of the same size...

The signs point to a good product, good warranty...and when was the last time you saw a AA or AAA powered tool that came with name brand batteries? Hopefully these will be in @Eric - TIA and Dan's hands soon so we can get an idea on how they function.

I like the display.

1 hour ago, BMack37 said:

The signs point to a good product, good warranty...and when was the last time you saw a AA or AAA powered tool that came with name brand batteries? Hopefully these will be in @Eric - TIA and Dan's hands soon so we can get an idea on how they function.

I like the display.

Stuart did a post about these last year

http://toolguyd.com/kobalt-laser-distance-measurer/

• Like 2

Skil 30-piece router bit set. Check all your local stores by changing the location online, normal cost is $100. I had one locally selling for $77 and one for $37!!

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Skil-30-Piece-Router-Bit-Set/1059237

Add something to get your subtotal to $50 then use google and slickdeals to generate your $15 off $50 code.

• Like 1

Keep an eye on the Skil sets if they aren't on clearance at your store. The lower stocked stores in Tampa have them on clearance, the higher stock has them at regular price. They're replacing the Skil sets and bits with Irwin branded versions of the exact same sets (and single bits) at the same price.

The total for my 30-piece set came out to $26.47 plus tax.

zEFo7Fz.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2017 at 5:31 PM, BMack37 said:

Keep an eye on the Skil sets if they aren't on clearance at your store. The lower stocked stores in Tampa have them on clearance, the higher stock has them at regular price. They're replacing the Skil sets and bits with Irwin branded versions of the exact same sets (and single bits) at the same price.

The total for my 30-piece set came out to $26.47 plus tax.

zEFo7Fz.jpg

Ok this was what I was thinking, that's  a killer deal dude! But not available anymore

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584