Lowe's deals permathread

BMack37

On 11/7/2017 at 11:36 PM, pancing said:

i dunno, but I put together a bunch of tool boxes today but they're all chinese boxes, but better quality chinese boxes, clean, no sharps or shavings, all come with zerust mats and really nice casters.

Are these the boxes you were talking about? (Not my picture, none at my Lowe's)

FBrcTQl.jpg

3Z1pYG8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2017 at 2:49 PM, BMack37 said:

Are these the boxes you were talking about? (Not my picture, none at my Lowe's)

FBrcTQl.jpg

3Z1pYG8.jpg

yes these, we had 14 and all of them were gone before we opened, they were 349$.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed Centipede work supports on clearance a couple of months ago but hadn't checked the prices recently.  Ended up scoring 3 for $12.60 apiece today.  They're the 2'x4' K100 model and seem fairly decent for what they are. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not great deals, but the Kobalt 24v tools seem to have had a $10 price reduction on several if not all items. The 2 pc drill and impact kit is $119 now which isn’t bad for what it is. Buy a few more 1.5ah batteries and you could be set for around $150.

• 3 weeks later...
The Porter Cable Restorer is on deep discounts at some Lowe's, it seems you'll have to go to see the price. I've seen as low as $18, retail is $100!

I’d like to get my hands on one been in “clearance” at my Lowe’s for 89 for 6 months lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

I’d like to get my hands on one been in “clearance” at my Lowe’s for 89 for 6 months lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$69 at my three closest stores. The $18 one posted on GJ is 40 mins from me, not worth the drive...I don't need one that bad.

22 hours ago, BMack37 said:

The Porter Cable Restorer is on deep discounts at some Lowe's, it seems you'll have to go to see the price. I've seen as low as $18, retail is $100!

I’d love to get that. Great review of the tool too, supposedly a real good alternative for resto work at a decent price. If I saw one that low I’d be all over it 👍

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BMack37 said:

$69 at my three closest stores. The $18 one posted on GJ is 40 mins from me, not worth the drive...I don't need one that bad.

Ran into, was $69 at my store I'll keep a close eye on it. I did however find a Brushless XR Recip Dewalt Compact saw on clearance for $40, was labeled Used - drywall use and needs repair, picked it up just dirty but seemed to run fine, also a bosch 12v magnet light for $30 looked like a floor model.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I should have posted this sooner, but Lowe's has had steel handled Vaughan, Stanley and Fatmax, and Kobalt hammers on clearance for a few weeks.  I finally found out why this past weekend--Estwing is now being favored for such hammers, though Vaughan's and Kobalt's wooden handled tools are still present.  The prices were decent depending on the hammer, with most prices being around 25-60% off.

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114