Lowe's deals permathread

BMack37

I tried to order 4 but it said only 2 were available at this location. And all the other locations I looked up still had them at the $129.99 price tag.

I have the $120 Milwaukee radio that doesn't charge batteries so when I recieve these I'll compare and decided which I'll keep. I don't have any Bosch batteries so unless I decide to grab one or two, the Milwaukee has a big leg up. If the Powerbox is heads and shoulders better than the Milwaukee I may also end up grabbing the 18v starter kit with LBoxx2 for $120

I tried to order 4 but it said only 2 were available at this location. And all the other locations I looked up still had them at the $129.99 price tag.

I have the $120 Milwaukee radio that doesn't charge batteries so when I recieve these I'll compare and decided which I'll keep. I don't have any Bosch batteries so unless I decide to grab one or two, the Milwaukee has a big leg up. If the Powerbox is heads and shoulders better than the Milwaukee I may also end up grabbing the 18v starter kit with LBoxx2 for $120

I just checked my order status and it said cancelled. Not sure what is going on. I was afraid it was too good to be true!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I just checked my order status and it said cancelled. Not sure what is going on. I was afraid it was too good to be true!

That's a bummer, you should try and call to see what they have to say, maybe you can weasel something out of them for misleading the customer. [emoji6]

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've found that calling Lowe's to complain will be a waste of your time. Often they're basically tell you to go screw yourself. I NEVER buy deals online from Lowe's because they always disappear, probably to an employee. I've heard that they take complaints on the BBB website seriously, so if you're going to complain do that. Corporate will refer you to the store manager, store manager will just tell you to F-off.

Your post made me curious so I checked my order status and I realized they shipped and charged me for 1 radio. I just called and they said that's all they had left.

So at least I get one! Should be here some time this evening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rudolf
    Newest Member
    Rudolf