Lowe's deals permathread

BMack37

Some black friday deals have been put on the floor by mistake. DO NOT BUY THESE As these are marked at full price on bf they will be more than half off for black friday only. If it does not have a yellow sticker and its in the aisle do not buy it. Some people have been really bitching that were pulling the stuff from the floor but they will pay full price for it.

2 hours ago, pancing said:

Some black friday deals have been put on the floor by mistake. DO NOT BUY THESE As these are marked at full price on bf they will be more than half off for black friday only. If it does not have a yellow sticker and its in the aisle do not buy it. Some people have been really bitching that were pulling the stuff from the floor but they will pay full price for it.

Good info, never got into the whole black friday fever

Good info, never got into the whole black friday fever

I'm right there with you. The only time I will try it is if there is a great deal on something specific I'm after, otherwise it's just a real quick way for me to get into a fist fight!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

7 hours ago, pancing said:

Pc brad nailer 149 rockwell jawhorse 99 2pk plastic sawhorses 19.99. Pretty decent deals with 15 off 50. If you have a 10 percent off ask to have that added when you pick up

If you want a cheaper jawhorse, the Value Pawn on Nebraska just south of Fowler has one for like $70(I think). I bet you could get it for $50

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Most of their garbage kobalt Christmas gifts were half off or more too, in sure their was more but I was pissed off when I got snubbed at the paint desk, another quality lowes service center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet most of us have individual sockets, regular wrenches, and regular screwdrivers that cost more than the corresponding sets

• Like 1

Me too. Did you look at those sockets? Pretty odd design, like the universal but with separate keys instead of being part of the socket. I wonder how much torque it can take...I'm sure more than most 1/4" drive will ever use but it does mention rusted--stuck bolts.

The wrenches are pretty nice actually, the gearless does have a rather large head but still seems like good quality.

On 1/19/2017 at 0:20 PM, BMack37 said:

Me too. Did you look at those sockets? Pretty odd design, like the universal but with separate keys instead of being part of the socket. I wonder how much torque it can take...I'm sure more than most 1/4" drive will ever use but it does mention rusted--stuck bolts.

The wrenches are pretty nice actually, the gearless does have a rather large head but still seems like good quality.

You make a good point, the design is to force the teeth in on the bolt which means a lot of force out on the socket. Its actually a lot like a gearless ratchet mechanism

• Like 1

On 1/18/2017 at 8:49 PM, JimboS1ice said:

96d9574f9236818571ec2f5ceef20af0.jpg

The Hammerhead screwdriver is actually pretty handy. I have one and use it often. The wire stripper feature is kinda lame but the NCT works good enough to use for electrical work.

• Like 1

Ya they are interesting I thought about it, thought about the wrenches to a little bit... But then its kobalt so meh

Jimbo

sent from tapatalk

• Like 2

The Hammerhead screwdriver is actually pretty handy. I have one and use it often. The wire stripper feature is kinda lame but the NCT works good enough to use for electrical work.

Almost grabbed it but I have the dealt gyroscopic screw driver so this wouldn't see much use

Jimbo

sent from tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jeffmcmillan said:

You make a good point, the design is to force the teeth in on the bolt which means a lot of force out on the socket. Its actually a lot like a gearless ratchet mechanism

I do like the idea of it gripping the nut/bolt. I need to invest in the Gearwrench magnetic extensions.

On 1/18/2017 at 11:18 PM, BMack37 said:

Their Torin rails have been on clearance too. S0WeQDx.jpg

I think it was $5 for 1/4" and 1/2", $7 for 3/8" and $10 for wrench holder

Are those plastic? I have three like this in aluminum and love em 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina