Lowe's deals permathread

BMack37

7 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Ok this was what I was thinking, that's  a killer deal dude! But not available anymore

That set is a great deal too but the larger set was a steal. Add a filler item and use a $15 off $50 code to get your posted set for $35! I've found the bits to be quite nice. The Skil stuff is being replaced with Irwin branded version, exact same set and case. Either Skil set, if available, should go on a deeper clearance. Look for inventory in nearby stores. My closest Lowe's has plenty of both sets and neither set is marked down, lower inventory => clearance pricing. 

Also, I ended up returning the screwdriver set I bought with it. For whatever reason, even with the receipt, the lady rang it up as a return without receipt...so I paid $9.13 for it but she gave me a credit for $15 plus tax. I guess they don't have a way to return online orders or she didn't know how to do it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gearless Kobalt ratchets dropped in price, probably a pretty good buy right now.

otHmrK5.jpg

Nice bag, I didn't care for the liner and the tape measure clip in on the inside, which is just a dumb idea. It feels well made, I'd say it is a legitimate $35-$40 bag.

5z84pes.jpg

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

theyve been that price a while, my farm and fleet has them clearenced too I wonder if they are dropping the rebranded pliers since the SBD buy out

They will probably be relabeled as DeWalt tools lol.

6 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

theyve been that price a while, my farm and fleet has them clearenced too I wonder if they are dropping the rebranded pliers since the SBD buy out

All of them? Here only these were marked down. Three other pairs of NWS Irwins at normal price.

On 7/22/2017 at 4:38 PM, BMack37 said:

All of them? Here only these were marked down. Three other pairs of NWS Irwins at normal price.

yea but farm and fleet just redid their whole tool department tool, they condensed all the dewalt into one aisle, they had a separate flex volt section and added room for all the new milwaukee stuff, they may just not be carrying them anymore, i think lowes had a few clearance out too

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

yea but farm and fleet just redid their whole tool department tool, they condensed all the dewalt into one aisle, they had a separate flex volt section and added room for all the new milwaukee stuff, they may just not be carrying them anymore, i think lowes had a few clearance out too

Too bad there aren't any in this side of the country :( I wonder if the pricing is online too, checking now.

They are! (Scroll to bottom) https://www.farmandfleet.com/s/?keyword=irwin+pliers

Just under $9 to ship for one or all four.

Attn: @rrich1

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Too bad there aren't any in this side of the country :( I wonder if the pricing is online too, checking now.

They are! (Scroll to bottom) https://www.farmandfleet.com/s/?keyword=irwin+pliers

*thinks how I can get to farm and fleet tomorrow*

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BMack37 said:

I forget about their online store, they really run some good tool promos form time to time

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 9:43 PM, BMack37 said:

xI0zaT7g.jpg

NWS cutters

5KEltID.jpg

The cutters dropped to $17 at my local store.  I don't get a chance to spend money in a more meaningful manner, so I bought the last two sets.

Also, Kobalt wire brush wheels were on clearance for around 66% lower than original price.

• Like 1

Fatmax and Stanley levels 50% or more off, Goldblatt drywall tools even more heavily discounted!  I picked up the 58" level for $23.32, the 72" level for $30.23, and the Goldblatt clincher with mallet for $10.34, along with a few other things.

The Fatmax levels have been on clearance for a while, albeit at ho-hum prices.  Unfortunately, the longer levels were sold out, but these two will complement the yellow Fatmax 24" and 48" levels I picked up on clearance a few years back.  Altogether, I've got around $90 in all four levels, not too bad considering their original prices.  The clincher originally sold for $45.

• Like 1

Don't forget to check your local Lowe's (online) for low stock of those Skil router bits sets (15 and 30 piece sets). Lower inventory should be cheaper clearance pricing. I personally like my Skil sets, they do the business. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice sale on this Bostitch compressor and nailers. Comes with a 18ga, 16ga, and 3/8” crown stapler. 

D15B2477-BA9E-47B1-BC82-F01D42A1396A.thumb.png.a6f58a3738283193917968bf0abaa40a.png

Couple of Bosch kits with new lower prices. 

3DE5EA17-9268-45E3-B2F1-033149A49A59.thumb.png.7db10b14804a5ad4b87c1b0f1703d1ae.png

BE09BD7C-ED9F-44C0-9EAD-A89386355338.thumb.png.46d7d5303e0e36c9926a93e9f3be0b1a.png

DeWalt 4.0ah 20V battery 2 pack price lowered $40.

4DE77F90-A28D-48F0-A2DA-689FDF5D29D8.thumb.png.5df86705e5622458d113e85fb296626e.png

$100 off Hitachi 15ga 18v nailer kit and the compact batteries just dropped their price by $40. (Ignore where it says 15-amp, clearly someone input it wrong)

645790E1-E47C-4B0A-A759-C7077ACF92C1.thumb.jpeg.f9e224f036c6857a2f557596e01e1578.jpeg

60FF71FD-7D5F-4997-9373-270FCCC0E53D.thumb.png.2ff73c965dae7f9fc6161c1ea2cd9cb0.png

• Like 1

On 8/27/2017 at 10:16 PM, BMack37 said:

Almost bought this but I had a TV in the back of my SUV and I wasn't sure of the quality.

ynAU0LU.jpg

i believe that one is made by waterloo its of okay quality, wait for it to drop to like 50$ or talk a manager down.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2017 at 12:49 AM, BMack37 said:

Lower end Waterloo or medium level?

I don't know the actual quality level but those were the good ones that didn't have any problems.

for some reason we switched to a different manufacturer for kobalt tool chests, something about craftsman being in lowe's now.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pancing said:

I don't know the actual quality level but those were the good ones that didn't have any problems.

for some reason we switched to a different manufacturer for kobalt tool chests, something about craftsman being in lowe's now.

That would be weird because Waterlook makes a lot of Craftsman boxes...well maybe there is a non-compete thing, not wanting two differently branded same build boxes or something?

2 hours ago, BMack37 said:

That would be weird because Waterlook makes a lot of Craftsman boxes...well maybe there is a non-compete thing, not wanting two differently branded same build boxes or something?

i dunno, but I put together a bunch of tool boxes today but they're all chinese boxes, but better quality chinese boxes, clean, no sharps or shavings, all come with zerust mats and really nice casters.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moonspell
    Newest Member
    Moonspell