Lowe's deals permathread

BMack37

I posted a link for the Gearwrench 3/8" and 1/4" 120XPs yesterday in the Sears thread, $18 for the 1/4" and $30 for the 3/8" ...this is a completely different kind of ratchet. The only other option at a retail store is the Allen gearless ratchet that is available at Sears and that has been hit or miss.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Thought this was about the pass through at first. If you're going to buy cheap tools just go to HF if you can and get name brand cheap tools. That being said, I might pick one of these sets up out of curiosity.

Go look at them first they look smaller in pictures. I think it's sort of a novelty but I posted it because it is a good deal, maybe a good stocking stuffer, or a good homeowner set for those that don't do a lot of work around the house...we all know that guy that has a toolbox that is a tupperware container with a hammer some screwdrivers and a couple of screws in it. 

I cannot comment on how strong it is so it may be useful if you have the space, the swing arc is kind of crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been seeing online that Lowe's is clearancing Channellock at some stores for 50% (or more) off. In my area only one pair is on clearance, these: http://www.lowes.com/pd_238509-922-960_1z0vii6__?productId=1238185

To find out if you have any in your area click the following link(it's a search for Channellock on Lowe's), then click on the "In stock" tab to the right of "All products" which is located under the word "Channellock." Make sure it's set to your local store and you may want to check other stores in your area: http://www.lowes.com/Search=channellock?storeId=10151&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&N=0&newSearch=true&Ntt=channellock#!

• Like 3

On 3/29/2016 at 11:54 AM, BMack37 said:

I've been seeing online that Lowe's is clearancing Channellock at some stores for 50% (or more) off. In my area only one pair is on clearance, these: http://www.lowes.com/pd_238509-922-960_1z0vii6__?productId=1238185

To find out if you have any in your area click the following link(it's a search for Channellock on Lowe's), then click on the "In stock" tab to the right of "All products" which is located under the word "Channellock." Make sure it's set to your local store and you may want to check other stores in your area: http://www.lowes.com/Search=channellock?storeId=10151&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&N=0&newSearch=true&Ntt=channellock#!

Thanks, unfortunately, there were only two items on sale, the 8" diagonal cutters, and 8.5" electrical lock nut pliers, maybe between now and 6/1/16 (promotion ends) I'll make my way there and see first hand about those two

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, DR99 said:

Why does Lowes seem to have crap deals compared to HD 99% of the time?

Lowe's really only has good deals on their closeout items...and recently it's been rather slow. I scored rather well last year with some Lowe's deals, 24-piece socket sets for under $5. One set was SAE for $3.** and the other was Metric for $4.**. I should have bought significantly more than I did but I only bought one set for me and a couple for a friend.

I also bought some palm ratchets sets for cheap. They had a B+D drill, a recip saw and a vacuum for $20 each bare tool also.

The hardest part of Lowe's clearance is that a lot of it requires footwork, like walking down the aisles...meanwhile HD has advertised sales and a bunch of people looking for clearance items on the store computer and posting that info online. Lowe's prices vary a LOT more so it's a lot harder to do that.

I was getting some decent deals from Lowes till about the past year or so. I got a sweet deal on Max air nailers to flip and Knipex hand tools to use personally. Like you mentioned Lowes is much more store specific where HD rolls out things regionally.

• Like 1

Here's one: 2-pack of Bosch 18v .0 Ah batteries for $60, only one store within 45mins has one...too bad I don't have any Bosch cordless tools. http://www.lowes.com/pd_756532-353-BAT619G-2P___

I just picked up this two pack. My lowes did not show they had any but I had to go pick up the bathtub I ordered so I checked the batteries and there they hung. Couldn't really pass them up. 63438e21b4a9b0e8dc5518be5a5fbdfe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Awesome! Glad someone could use them, I almost want to buy them even though I don't own a cordless Bosch...think I'm just addicted to deals!

You might as well just buy some and then grab yourself some Bosch gear brother. You won't be sorry [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    WinstonW
    Newest Member
    WinstonW